Blue Team Charlie 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 279 points
  • 449 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:21 PM

Hello Admins :)
Firstly , thank you and the rest of the management team for doing a great job keeping this site clean and spam-free.
I would like to suggest that , if possible , to add a feature to bookmark topics we like .
I know there's already an option to "Watch" topics , but as SEF grows , so is the info that's being pasted in it.
Having a feature to bookmark topics and save them to my SEF profile account would really be a nifty feature , in addition to the Watch Topic feature.
This way , we can easily re-browse topics of interest that have been bookmarked... thereby improving on user's experience ?

That do you fellow SEFers think?
Thanks
ChukuChukuBeef => Porcupine :)
I'm usually nice , but I might spike you if you pose significant threat to the Quality & Decency of SEF !
click this Posted Image (green + icon) if you want to +1rep my post

#2 Sandakelum

Sandakelum

Red Team Sierra 2

• Administrators
  • Level
  • 2,708 points
  • 4,608 posts
    • Software:SE 3.1x

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

I also like that feature (actually that feature was at SEF few months ago in an old chat bar). But these days, personally I am kind of busy with my neighbors Java project. Therefor, I cannot put my hands on this to create that. But I will try to do that soon as possible. In meanwhile, other users may discuss about this. Such as you like it or not. ;)

Thank You :)
Sandakelumâ„¢
Coldware Networks Netherland

#3 ChukuchukuBeef

ChukuchukuBeef

Blue Team Charlie 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 279 points
  • 449 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:23 AM

I also like that feature (actually that feature was at SEF few months ago in an old chat bar). But these days, personally I am kind of busy with my neighbors Java project. Therefor, I cannot put my hands on this to create that. But I will try to do that soon as possible. In meanwhile, other users may discuss about this. Such as you like it or not. ;)

Thank You :)

Thanks , Sandy :)
ChukuChukuBeef => Porcupine :)
I'm usually nice , but I might spike you if you pose significant threat to the Quality & Decency of SEF !
click this Posted Image (green + icon) if you want to +1rep my post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.