#1 upendar

upendar

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 6 points
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:08 PM

When ever I am trying to edit my profile picture or adding photo's to my album as a default user I'm getting this error "Private Page: You Don't have permission to view this private page".But in admin level I can access all the pages, Please help me as I'm new to social engine.

#2 upendar

upendar

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 6 points
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:11 PM

please tell me how to give permissions to default users for editing my profile picture or adding photo's to my album and sending messages

#3 SOLID

SOLID

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 93 points
  • 196 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:55 AM

adding photos to an album? as in the album mod? if so, i don't use that but you should be able to access the member level settings by navigating to "plugins > albums (or w/e the mod is called) > member level settings"

look for permissions like "Allow Viewing of Albums?", "Allow Uploading of Albums?" etc. Make sure you're on the regular member level when you're modifying your settings and while you're there, select permissions for all of your member levels according to your needs.

hope this helps.

Edited by SOLID, 06 August 2011 - 07:57 AM.

My SE4 Services:
-Mod cloning/duplication
-Mod/plugin customizations/integrations
-Profile field looping (Pulling database information from profiles (or anywhere) and placing it anywhere on the site)
-vBulletin 3 to SE4 (members, forums & threads)
-Mobile site design/customizations
-Mobile site mod integrations (Albums, Articles, Music, ANYTHING!) (HE Mobile)
-Custom theme integration
-Troubleshooting

My SE3 Services:
-Profile field looping (Pulling database information from profiles (or anywhere) and placing it anywhere on the site)
-Mobile site design/customizations
-Custom theme integration
-Troubleshooting

My free SEF Services:
-Limited troubleshooting
-Limited design/customizations
-Limited support

SKILLS: Desktop/Mobile web design, Desktop/Mobile web programming, PHP, Zend, Smarty, jQuery/mootools, HTML, MySQL, On-Page SEO

UNDERGOING PREMIUM MODS: Admin CP "Who's Online & What they're doing" (Highly Extensive)
FUTURE PREMIUM MODS: jQuery alert popup "jGrowl" (like facebook)

For freelance work, send me a PM inquiry. I'm negotiable on fair prices :)

#4 gusleo1

gusleo1

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 04:24 AM

i have the same problem, but my users no view the album, show; "Private Page: You Don't have permission to view this private page".But in admin level I can access all the pages

please help!

When ever I am trying to edit my profile picture or adding photo's to my album as a default user I'm getting this error "Private Page: You Don't have permission to view this private page".But in admin level I can access all the pages, Please help me as I'm new to social engine.

#5 MareDoWell

MareDoWell

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 52 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 18 April 2020 - 11:46 PM

i have the same problem, but my users no view the album, show; "Private Page: You Don't have permission to view this private page".But in admin level I can access all the pages

please help!

Check in Admin panel for albums owned by deleted members. Delete those albums. That has solved that issue for me many times in the past. Unsure why it gives an error instead of just not showing the albums from deleted users, or better yet those albums being deleted along with the account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.