Critical Security Concern, it has come to our attention that many sites around the web are getting hacked and we are afraid that it seems like our SQL database has been leaked as well. So you're advised to change your password here immediately. For your security, we have invalidated your current password and logged you out of site. Please use the password reset feature to set your new unique password.

Photo
- - - - -

TVS Free Release - Template 005

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Anubis

Anubis

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 38 points
  • 129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:09 AM

Introducing Template 005 - By Team Visionz Studios

A free template designed by TemplateMo and redeveloped and redesign by Team Visionz Studios.

We have been given permission from TemplateMo owners, to be able to offer you a new series of templates for Social Engine 3. With the right to offer free or pay deemed by our decision. As long as the copyright is intact.

Special thanks to TemplateMo!

This template is built off of the stock template that comes with Social Engine 3. But with some mild enhancements. This is just one of many templates we will be bringing to the Social Engine 3 world. Some will be basic, some will be packed full of new features. Some will be free, and others will not be free.

I am going to try and release at least one new template every day or every few days, depending on my schedule. But I can promise many new templates will be hitting the internet for everyone to use. With full support from Team Visionz Studios.

• Redesigned Stock Template
  • Rounded features to the boxes and images, using css. Not javascript.
  • Now says Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Evening to the logged in person instead of hello
  • Still uses the stock notifier, that has not been changed. Unless requested it will stay stock.
  • Hover over color (gray) on menu bar
  • No more logo.gif, now has a header banner instead. But the logo is still included in case you want to use that instead.
  • Standard Graphics, no new updates to those.
  • Has been tested on all browsers: IE9, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera. 100% Compatible with CSS enhancements
  • Custom scroll to top made by Team Visionz Studios installed and ready to go
  • Edit the Text in the banner inside the header.tpl to whatever you want.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Installation is simple, drag and drop and let it overwrite files. If for some reason it does not display correctly, then delete all files that were uploaded manually and re-upload them again.

You should not have any issues. Same goes for images.

Also before you go deleting anything to correct issues, Just clear your template_c cache first. Which can be found
/include/smarty/templates_c

And just delete everything in there, except the index.php
Enjoy!

Download here:
http://depositfiles....files/u3fls4gi3

Edited by Anubis, 04 February 2012 - 08:19 AM.

Posted Image

#2 DzDrAgOn

DzDrAgOn

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 13 points
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

thanks

#3 ldrmx

ldrmx

Level 4

• Banned
  • Level
  • 55 points
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

gracias anubis
Give me Posted Image reputation if you like it! Visit : http://coolx1.byethost9.com and http://laticatx.byethost10.comMy link and new version compatible with IE http://zorro.16mb.com/

#4 Dom

Dom

Home Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 82 points
  • 450 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:33 PM

Does anyone still have this template as the link is dead !!!

#5 Apophis

Apophis

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 2 points
  • 15 posts
    • Software:SE 3.1x

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:51 PM

No worries I heard Team Visionz is back, so I bet you'll be able to get it from them.

WpcjZZD.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.