A free template designed by TemplateMo and redeveloped and redesign by Team Visionz Studios.
We have been given permission from TemplateMo owners, to be able to offer you a new series of templates for Social Engine 3. With the right to offer free or pay deemed by our decision. As long as the copyright is intact.
Special thanks to TemplateMo!
This template is built off of the stock template that comes with Social Engine 3. But with some mild enhancements. This is just one of many templates we will be bringing to the Social Engine 3 world. Some will be basic, some will be packed full of new features. Some will be free, and others will not be free.
I am going to try and release at least one new template every day or every few days, depending on my schedule. But I can promise many new templates will be hitting the internet for everyone to use. With full support from Team Visionz Studios.
- Redesigned Stock Template
- Now says Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Evening to the logged in person instead of hello
- Still uses the stock notifier, that has not been changed. Unless requested it will stay stock.
- Hover over color (gray) on menu bar
- No more logo.gif, now has a header banner instead. But the logo is still included in case you want to use that instead.
- Standard Graphics, no new updates to those.
- Has been tested on all browsers: IE9, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera. 100% Compatible with CSS enhancements
- Custom scroll to top made by Team Visionz Studios installed and ready to go
- Edit the Text in the banner inside the header.tpl to whatever you want.
Installation is simple, drag and drop and let it overwrite files. If for some reason it does not display correctly, then delete all files that were uploaded manually and re-upload them again.
You should not have any issues. Same goes for images.
Also before you go deleting anything to correct issues, Just clear your template_c cache first. Which can be found
And just delete everything in there, except the index.php
Edited by Anubis, 04 February 2012 - 08:19 AM.