ayoshidage

Level 6

• Members
  • Level
  • 340 points
  • 684 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

i might take a crack at this next week and do it for 4.2.4 as that is what im running so you might have to update

Do dude did you manage to make this template. Its now March and you posted this in July 2012, what have you done so far ?

I will take this challenge to make this theme for socialengine 4 it will be done in a few weeks.

Do you relize we are in march, you posted this in Jan, how is the progress going alone, give us an update. Did you do it ? I willing to donate you something if you made it like the first page with all sections working from title to all that.
If you like my plugins and willing for more plugins nulled.

You can donate any amout you wish to continue my work:

Donate

#132 sbr

sbr

Basic Developer

• Premium
  • Level
  • 51 points
  • 70 posts
    • Software:SE 4.6.x

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

First of all,
I was working on this and had most of the CSS done for it. The major issue is a lot of the changes SE was making to their core was causing issues with some of the widget programming. This is one template that really should be done as a one-off for a company who uses SE as a core but has in-house admins to manually upgrade the framework. I understand you all want this... and we all know how begging works so well in life (sarcasm). If you want this so bad, hire someone. There are a LOT of good Zend Framework Developers out there who would DIE for this work.

It just makes me sick to read some of the comments people have been making (I wont mention who I think is the worst). It just needs to be said that complaining how you have been is not going to make this appear. This is BEYOND custom and if there are a few of you who want it. Maybe set up a group email system and hire a developer... you are seeing the pattern here right? HIRE SOMEONE !!!

There I said my peace

#133 lookmate

lookmate

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 30 points
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

been waiting since last year sbr dont come on here acting the big i am even you said you could do it but oh no more bull

#134 socialtimegmx

socialtimegmx

Pro Developer

• Premium
  • Level
  • 141 points
  • 465 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

been waiting since last year sbr dont come on here acting the big i am even you said you could do it but oh no more bull

maybe nobody can do it...
Stay Hungry Stay Foolish -

#135 ayoshidage

ayoshidage

Level 6

• Members
  • Level
  • 340 points
  • 684 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

First of all,
I was working on this and had most of the CSS done for it. The major issue is a lot of the changes SE was making to their core was causing issues with some of the widget programming. This is one template that really should be done as a one-off for a company who uses SE as a core but has in-house admins to manually upgrade the framework. I understand you all want this... and we all know how begging works so well in life (sarcasm). If you want this so bad, hire someone. There are a LOT of good Zend Framework Developers out there who would DIE for this work.

It just makes me sick to read some of the comments people have been making (I wont mention who I think is the worst). It just needs to be said that complaining how you have been is not going to make this appear. This is BEYOND custom and if there are a few of you who want it. Maybe set up a group email system and hire a developer... you are seeing the pattern here right? HIRE SOMEONE !!!

There I said my peace

First of all, a theme doesnt take 1 year to make. Second of all, if you you have no intentions of doing the project just say you cant or dont want to. Now for the widgets, you can use the SE widgets and make the css custom theme based on their block. Its all the way the layout is set up. Hire someone to do it, if we had that kind of money to spend we would hire someone, that is why we are here to share and help each other with ideas. But we dont go around saying we are working on it, or like other who say it will be ready in 2 weeks, dont say things you cannot do and then come here and say people say this and that. They deserve to be upset, because I dont know how you work, but when I say something I do it. Otherwise I dont say anything at all.

Donate

#136 lookmate

lookmate

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 30 points
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

what a joke hes making it for se3 http://justfriendz.c....php?u=AcidBurn not se4 i would request for this topic to be closed

#137 ayoshidage

ayoshidage

Level 6

• Members
  • Level
  • 340 points
  • 684 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

what a joke hes making it for se3 http://justfriendz.c....php?u=AcidBurn not se4 i would request for this topic to be closed

Yep you can say that again. Did anyone sign up for his site to see if its theme is fully completed ? I dont think its even completed for SE3 even.

Donate

#138 lookmate

lookmate

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 30 points
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

i signed up and its poor not even looking good

Yep you can say that again. Did anyone sign up for his site to see if its theme is fully completed ? I dont think its even completed for SE3 even.

#139 sbr

sbr

Basic Developer

• Premium
  • Level
  • 51 points
  • 70 posts
    • Software:SE 4.6.x

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

Well good to know you can all attack people and not come up with a solution. Whatever that link was, it made no sense to me... but whatever. The point of this is it is a **** load of CSS to accomplish this, and there are way too many variables to make it work. All I was trying to say was if you want it, why not hire a graphic designer or developer to do it for you. You will find out it is a **** load harder than it looks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.