• Members
  • Level
  • 340 points
  • 684 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:01 AM

beautiful theme

can you develop ?

Like I said, this will be hard to develop you need really good knowledge in css and also, someone who will create the images, and buttons and all the icons.

Edited by ayoshidage, 28 June 2012 - 05:02 AM.

If you like my plugins and willing for more plugins nulled.

You can donate any amout you wish to continue my work:

Donate

#22 socialtimegmx

socialtimegmx

Pro Developer

• Premium
  • Level
  • 141 points
  • 465 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

Like I said, this will be hard to develop you need really good knowledge in css and also, someone who will create the images, and buttons and all the icons.

yes. i agree with you. if you can why not develop it. it will be good for our SE community
Stay Hungry Stay Foolish -

#23 Jakoozie

Jakoozie

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

Hey,

For 4.2.4...no? :)

#24 DzDrAgOn

DzDrAgOn

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 18 points
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

i can do it but html or for SE3 ....

#25 socialtimegmx

socialtimegmx

Pro Developer

• Premium
  • Level
  • 141 points
  • 465 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

For SE 4.1.7 _ if you can let us know

#26 iWayneWesley

iWayneWesley

Level 4

• Banned
  • Level
  • 111 points
  • 146 posts
    • Software:SE 4.5.x

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

i might take a crack at this next week and do it for 4.2.4 as that is what im running so you might have to update

#27 socialtimegmx

socialtimegmx

Pro Developer

• Premium
  • Level
  • 141 points
  • 465 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

i might take a crack at this next week and do it for 4.2.4 as that is what im running so you might have to update

sure buddy. :pos:

#28 Bayner

Bayner

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:55 AM

anyone can share

hav'nt found anyone who can develop. how to share. i ask some people, they demanding money....well...i dont mind pay but before you demand money you should develop it and prove it.

I'm an SE4 Theme Developer but i don't see why we would need to develop it just to prove that we can do it? If you don't want to pay, then we don't want to develop. It's that simple.

#29 madguy

madguy

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 52 points
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

RELAX DUDE. Some people do for fun, for experience, for sharing and not for profits. Some do for profits only. And there are those who do for profits BUT also give away free ones for marketing. Some even have lite version (Free) and deluxe version (Paid)

Personally I prefer the latter choice. This way I can see if the coder is sloppy or not. If his Lite version is sloppy buggy then most likely the Deluxe will be too.

Edited by madguy, 05 July 2012 - 04:30 PM.

#30 ayoshidage

ayoshidage

Level 6

• Members
  • Level
  • 340 points
  • 684 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

anyone can share

hav'nt found anyone who can develop. how to share. i ask some people, they demanding money....well...i dont mind pay but before you demand money you should develop it and prove it.

I'm an SE4 Theme Developer but i don't see why we would need to develop it just to prove that we can do it? If you don't want to pay, then we don't want to develop. It's that simple.

Whats your point of this remark you made ? If you are such a good developer, then why are you on a social engine forum site, where people like to share ideas and null plugins and modules, and help each other out. If you truly are what you say you are, what are you doing on these forums anyways? Go to a site, where you can make and sell your themes, this site was made so that people can help each other out. I am a web designer too, and if my fellow member asks me something that im able to do it, I will do it FREE OF CHARGE!, why? because I rather make it free and deserve respect and accomplishments rather than selling a stupid theme and make money and not have any gratitude.

I'm pretty sure, you wont be able to make this theme, and if you are up to the challenge to make it, lets see how good of a developer SE4 you are for themes, I proved my point in making nulling modules and plugins, what have you done?

We are here to help each other and work together, if you want to make money than go to another site and sell your script.

Edited by ayoshidage, 05 July 2012 - 05:39 PM.

If you like my plugins and willing for more plugins nulled.

You can donate any amout you wish to continue my work:

Donate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.