Blue Team Charlie 2

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 528 points
  • 1,499 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

Would it be possible to add a function where we can use the shoutbox at present we can view it, but not add to it.

The only way we can add to the shouts is via turning from mobile to desktop which then uses more mobile data.

Cheap Web Hosting From as little as $1.99

#2 Sandakelum

Sandakelum

Red Team Sierra 2

• Administrators
  • Level
  • 2,706 points
  • 4,606 posts
    • Software:SE 3.1x

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

We'll look into this suggestion. I'll add a functionality for it soon :)

Suggestion accepted :)

Edit: Currently we are working with some other upgrades. I'll implement this suggestion as soon as I got some free time to do so... :)

Edited by Sandakelum, 18 February 2013 - 11:34 PM.
Busy message!

Sandakelumâ„¢
Coldware Networks Netherland

#3 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,046 points
  • 3,346 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

We'll look into this suggestion. I'll add a functionality for it soon :)

Suggestion accepted :)

Edit: Currently we are working with some other upgrades. I'll implement this suggestion as soon as I got some free time to do so... :)

I noticed today, while logged into the forum using Windows Mobile, that the login was recognized as a Winows Mobile login and it presented the Windows Mobile Browser icon in the users logged in area at bottom of home page. But same here. No access to actually being able to post to shoutbox, only view.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.