Photo
- - - - -

[MW] Soundcloud- 4.0.1 (Beta)

MW [MW] Soundcloud 4.0.1 Retail (Retail)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,112 points
  • 3,415 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

logo_soundcloud.png Soundcloud Plugin- 4.0.1 
NOTE: This module is in "BETA" at this point. This is my version of plugin and I have added the missing files to best of my ability, being blind to original files so that this module can be installed through package manager. I do not have ffmpeg on my server, so others will have to test operation and give feedback. Thanks.

The SoundCloud plugin allows musicians, podcasters or web owners who use SoundCloud to manage or display their tracks from their Socialengine site. The plugin's features are listed below:

• Secure authentication/connection from your Socialengine 4 site to your SoundCloud account using oAuth2

• Display any of your tracks with the special SoundCloud player anywhere on your site by using a special shortcode

• Upload new tracks from your Socialengine 4 administration panel directly to your SoundCloud account.

• View your current tracks from the Socialengine 4 admin panel which you have already been uploaded to your SoundCloud account.

• Play/preview currently uploaded tracks directly from the SE admin panel

• Delete tracks from your SoundCloud account directly from the Socialengine 4 admin panel

Attached File  module-soundcloud-4.0.1 (1).tar   379KB   128 downloads <<<THIS IS NEW UPDATED FILE!!!<<<

P.S. I have tested the install on (2) site at 100% complete through Package Manager. I cannot verify complete operation because I don't have ffmpeg on my server. Please provide feedback as it is important for development.

Edited by Les, 11 May 2014 - 09:52 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#2 chopper

chopper

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

i get this 

Soundcloud Plugin (4.0.1)
  • Query failed with error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'enabled' in 'field list'

Warning: Some of the database queries were not completed successfully

#3 chopper

chopper

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:14 PM

ok had install my.sql in the tar file . get to install. few other bugs i cant sort , now saying 

PRIVATE PAGE

You do not have permission to view this private page.

- See more at: http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/soundclouds

and under plugins admin page

http://www.xxxxxxxxx...dcloud/settings

PAGE NOT FOUND

The page you have attempted to access could not be found.

any ideas?

#4 chopper

chopper

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

js_zps00bdfe4b.jpg

i got this far on my test site. but it does not seam pull the soundcloud info down? to server. any one else got it working?

#5 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,112 points
  • 3,415 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:24 PM

[ATTENTION] The download link at begiinning of thread with download link has been replaced with a new link that installs 100%

Status has been changed to "BETA" until positive feedback is received in regards to "ffmpeg" configurations and operations.

Thanks

P.S. I have installed successfully on two sites to verify install 100%.

Edited by Les, 11 May 2014 - 09:27 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#6 chopper

chopper

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:48 PM

i do have  "ffmpeg"  installed on my site. but still can not pull any soundcloud files down. i get the above screen dump try add soundcloud url but nothing?

Les you say that had working on 2 sites is that just the installer you are talking about?

#7 chopper

chopper

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

this what i get  installs ok. great thanks Les. all the info in admin panel seam to work.

but there no adding the URL?

soundworkings_zps4107b18d.jpg

#8 chopper

chopper

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:10 PM

this both admin settings, but the soundcloud ffmpeg setting are not same as video. SETTINGS. ?

Soundcloudsettings_zps567f6fd0.jpg

#9 chopper

chopper

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:42 PM

application/modules/Soundcloud/Model/Soundcloud.php

looks like the code for pulling of the data from soundcloud. i not to sure if trying to pull mp3 file and store it local on server thats why it need.?  ffmpeg setting

its late here i look at this again tomm 

again thanks les

#10 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,112 points
  • 3,415 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:10 AM

i do have  "ffmpeg"  installed on my site. but still can not pull any soundcloud files down. i get the above screen dump try add soundcloud url but nothing?

Les you say that had working on 2 sites is that just the installer you are talking about?

Yes I was able to get it to complete install process and everything seemed to work for frontend and backend configuration pages but I do not have ffmpeg so I was unable to tested the rest.

Edited by Les, 12 May 2014 - 12:11 AM.

socialengine-experts.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.