• Members
  • Level
  • 22 points
  • 66 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hi,

After upgrade to 4.8.2, i have problem with Articles plugin, i cant create or edit Articles because textarea is hidden.

hidden.jpg

When i manuely uncheck visibility:hidden on Chrome i see textarea

visible.jpg

Where or in which file i find this code for fix it ? 

Please, Sorry for my bad English.

Attached Files

+Rep

#2 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,021 points
  • 3,318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

Hi,

After upgrade to 4.8.2, i have problem with Articles plugin, i cant create or edit Articles because textarea is hidden.

When i manuely uncheck visibility:hidden on Chrome i see textarea

Where or in which file i find this code for fix it ? 

Please, Sorry for my bad English.

Can you share a copy of the module so I can look at the code and find the issue using your images information from browser developer tool?

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#3 Mikail

Mikail

Basic Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 22 points
  • 66 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

Yes, from Browser developer tool ...

Attached Files

+Rep

#4 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,021 points
  • 3,318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

Yes, from Browser developer tool ...

Thanks, I will download and unpack and take a look a coding for widgets. My guess is it is either in index.tpl or main.css

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#5 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,021 points
  • 3,318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

Thanks, I will download and unpack and take a look a coding for widgets. My guess is it is either in index.tpl or main.css

What page of plugin is your images. example: "/article/create.php or???" I do not have installed. Thanks

Edited by Les, 19 May 2014 - 01:23 PM.

socialengine-experts.png

#6 Mikail

Mikail

Basic Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 22 points
  • 66 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:26 PM

create.tpl and edit.tpl

+Rep

#7 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,021 points
  • 3,318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:48 PM

create.tpl and edit.tpl

Had to check out demo at www.radcodes.com. 

Edited by Les, 19 May 2014 - 01:49 PM.

socialengine-experts.png

#8 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,021 points
  • 3,318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

Try increasing pixel size of constants.css in the theme folder so as to increase middle content element size. I believe it is to narrow to contain the width of widget.

socialengine-experts.png

#9 Mikail

Mikail

Basic Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 22 points
  • 66 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

I Fixed it ... :) 

on /public_html/externals/tinymce/tinymce.min.js

I changed 

style.visibility="hidden");

to  

style.visibility="visible");

Working without TinyMCE but Working :)

+Rep

#10 JimiC

JimiC

Level 5

• Members
  • Level
  • 95 points
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

Hey Mikail, you´re a genius!

Thank you very much for the tip! Fantastic.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: radcodes, articles, 4.8.2, visibility, hidden, article, create, edit, problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.