Penny Auction 4.02p3 (Nulled)
Running an auction on your site with our Penny Auction plugin enables users to earn money by posting their items (goods or services) and publish them for bidding. This plugin is served as an online market in which buyers enter competitive bids and sellers enter competitive offers at the same time. Either buyout price or propose a price of individual item is offered as a convenient feature for those wouldn’t want to go through bidding process. In addition, sellers can easily keep track of their activities such as their created items, auctions which they are participating. As for the admin of an Auction site, you can easily earn money by charging publishing fee, featuring fee of each auction.
Product version: 4.02p3
Compatibility: SocialEngine PHP 4.1.x - 4.9.9
This module no longer requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
- Selling products by posting new products
- Buying products by bidding or buying at the buyout price
- Admin can easily set many configurations in Admin Control Panel
- Support many widgets: Featured Auctions, Latest Auctions, Listing Auctions, Most
Rated Auctions, Running Auctions
- Browse Home
++ Viewing Featured Auctions, Latest Auctions, Most Rated Auctions…
++ Searching Auctions
Member: The person who has an Auction account. Member inherits functions from Guest and has other functions
- Browse Home
++ Being similar to Browse Home of Guest
- My Account
++ Viewing transaction history / sold items summary
++ Buying bids
++ Editing information
Bidder: The person who participates in bidding. Bidder inherits functions from Member and has other functions
- Participate Auctions
++ Viewing Auctions which Bidder used to participate
- Winning Auctions
++ Managing Auctions which Bidder is the winner and checking out these Auctions via PayPal
Seller: The person who wants to sell products. Seller must have PayPal account. Seller inherits functions from Member and has other functions
- My Auctions
++ Managing Auctions which Seller posted
+++ Searching / editing / deleting Auctions
+++ Publishing or stopping Auctions
- Post Auction
++ Posting a new Auction
++ Publishing an Auction by checking out via PayPal
- Featured Auctions
- Latest Auctions
- Listing Auctions
- Most Rated Auctions
- Running Auctions
- Searching Auctions
- Sorting Auctions by: ID, Title, Category, Owner, Featured, Published, Stopped, End
- Adding / editing / deleting / viewing Auctions
- Enabling test mode
- Charging bid per auction?
- The seller can bid for their items?
- Bidding increment
- Setting fee: bold fee, highlight fee, italic fee, photo display fee
- Displaying Auction fee
- Will notify to all relevant users?
- Number of Auctions per page
Member Level Settings: These settings are applied on a per member level basis
- Allowance for viewing of / creation of / editing of / deletion of / commenting on
- Allowing free Auction fee?
- Allowing free Auction posting?
- Auctions Listing Privacy
- Auctions Comment Options
- Adding / editing / deleting categories / sub- categories
- Managing PayPal account of users
Questions: Creating some Auction questions that allow them to describe their product
- Tracking transactions
- Filtering transactions by date time
- Viewing / Adding / Editing / Deleting bid blocks
- Email Account
- API Username
- API Password
- API Signature
Tested browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP and Site Admin for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine....etco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problems] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] modules2buy.com.
NOTE: This is the last known version of this module. I could find none newer. THX
Edited by Les, 06 July 2014 - 04:29 PM.