Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,013 points
  • 3,316 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

[ATTN] I am looking for this module. I would like to update and null this to work without YouNet core. Please help me bring it back alive!!! This is an older forgotten module. Thanks.

Attached File  SA_image.jpg   3.81KB   4 downloadsSocial Arena- 4.04p1

Social Arena – Turn your community into a Gaming Arena. With Social Arena, your users can challenge other gamers for matches and earn for real cash. Gamers can challenge a specific opponent, or can form a team to challenge other teams. The Winner’s cash is guaranteed by the Site Administrator, after the match result is submitted and verified. Built-in Paypal payment gateway helps deposit transaction become quick and convenient.

A simple transaction for a match is described as follows

1. A user buys credits by his Paypal account
  2. He then creates a new match, and invites other gamers to become his opponents. He needs to specify his bet points for the match
  3. He can creates a team to challenge other teams
  4. Two opponents play a real game somewhere. Then, one submits the match result
  5. If there is no dispute indicators; another opponent confirms the result, and all betting points return to the winner’s account

SE compatibility SocialEngine PHP 4.0.3 - 4.9.9
Product version: 4.04p1

Notice:
Payment Gateway support: Paypal.
For other payment gateways, please contact us for custom work.

This module fully compatibility with SE standard themes and YouNet themes.
If you use a custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.

Front End Non-registered User

Browse Matches

• Show information about all matches
  • Search by keyword
  • Filter matches by
    • Browse by (most recent,  most viewed)
    • Match type: all type, 1v1 matches, Team / Clan matches
    • Match status: all matches, opened matches, past matches
    • Category

View screenshot: Browse Matches

Browse Teams

• Show information about all teams in Social Arena
  • Search teams by keyword

Photos

• 1058.jpg
  • 1059.jpg
  • 1060.jpg
  • 1061.jpg
  • 1062.jpg

Edited by Les, 08 July 2014 - 03:47 AM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#2 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,013 points
  • 3,316 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

I am still looking for this forgotten module. So far my search has produced no results. Anyone?

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#3 Mutiny99

Mutiny99

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 3 points
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:14 PM

I did some searching through my sources because I as well want this module after reading about it. It's genius and would be AWESOME to incorporate into my gaming community. I will continue searching and if I turn up anything (older version or not), I will post it immediately. I'll keep you informed Les.

Also, I can't even see an option on the website to buy the module either. Has it been discontinued?

Edited by Mutiny99, 19 October 2014 - 04:15 PM.

#4 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,013 points
  • 3,316 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:33 AM

I did some searching through my sources because I as well want this module after reading about it. It's genius and would be AWESOME to incorporate into my gaming community. I will continue searching and if I turn up anything (older version or not), I will post it immediately. I'll keep you informed Les.

Also, I can't even see an option on the website to buy the module either. Has it been discontinued?

I'm thinking, for whatever reason, it was discontinued. Thanks for your search!

socialengine-experts.png

#5 kender8

kender8

Level 5

• Members
  • Level
  • 141 points
  • 255 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:23 AM

anyone have it?

#6 Tomislav20

Tomislav20

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 150 points
  • 142 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:23 PM

Hi,

I just now see that you are searching for this plugin, I have it in my folders somewhere, but don't know where I found it.

Searched all over Internet but still don't know where I downloaded it.. Lol

Try this module and say if it is good

Cheers

Attached File  M2B-SocialArena-4.04p1.zip   192.71KB   14 downloads

#7 kreator

kreator

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 61 points
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:45 AM

Thanks @Tomislav20 ! :) Kralju!

Is this nulled already? If not, @Les, can you assist in this? :)

Cheers!

#8 kreator

kreator

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 61 points
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:44 PM

Tested on SE 4.8.5 with zephyr and ssl, and not working. Create match shows blank page and seems like not worth because its discontinued with authors' support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.