#1 PersephoneH

PersephoneH

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

At this point I have the trial SE but am noticing a few issues but I will start with the availability to delete a member from a group. This doesn't seem to be available or am I missing how to do this, which is what I am hoping, a owner should be able to handle members of any group. I do see deletion of the member from the network but no control within a group itself.

Next issue is after migration from Ning all information was transferred except 20 groups which is easy enough to add but in some groups that transferred some discussions won't open, even the member tab won't open. Has anyone had this issue at all and is there a fix for this other than restarted the groups? 

#2 PersephoneH

PersephoneH

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

Next issue I am finding is I cannot join any groups, and as Creator of the community this shouldn't be a problem. I have checked the settings and see all is as it should be so this seems to be a hiccup, any suggestions? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: member, deletion, group, discussions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.