Photo
- - - - -

Language Character Problem

language character translation turkish english character set problem network statistics updates notifications

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 marquess

marquess

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:29 PM

Hi,

I have been searching for this problem for a while but the existing solutions did not work for my case. 

I have two SE websites. Each are on different hosts. I use Zephyr theme onone and Integrity theme on other.

I have translated language to Turkish, but a problem occured after the translation. 

Some of the characters or details does not work properly on Turkish version. When I turn to English, everything turns normal.

Attached please see an example of my case. Upside you will see Turkish version and English version on below.

I have highlighted the areas which cause problems due to language translation.

I can not get support from either social engine or my theme provider since they both ask for 50 $ for support.

CAn anyone help on this ?

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: language, character, translation, turkish, english, character set, problem, network statistics, updates, notifications

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.