Forums are one of the best ways to increase engagement in a community. They promote information sharing and become a repository of knowledge that is relevant to your community.
To promote information sharing and increase user interaction on your community, SocialEngineAddOns has come up with a new plugin:
Forums help people interact with each other and share their views. One can start a discussion, ask a question or post a topic, where people with similar interests / groups can get together and discuss, post reply and encourage others to participate in the discussions.
SocialEngine already provides a basic forums module, but our "Advanced Forums Plugin" contains all the features to make forums work well for your community's growth.
Advanced features like: User Dashboards, Adding Reputation, Giving Thanks, Topic Ratings, Social Sharing, Commenting to a Reply, Adding Sub-categories, Adding / Editing Icons, etc provide all the essential ingredients to make forums a successful feature of your community. You can get all these features on your SocialEngine website for just $49 and make discussions more interactive for your site members, and create highly engaged online communities.
Highlights of Advanced Forums Plugin
- view and access the Topics / Posts created by them using a interactive dashboard panel
- increase / decrease reputation of post creators.
- give thanks to the post creators.
- subscribe to a post, post a comment on a reply and rate topics.
- Social Share integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- post comment or discuss / reply over a particular post.
- add Subcategories and Icons: Allow admin to add / delete subcategories and add / delete icons for the forums.
Seamless integration with:
- Suggestions / Recommendations / People you may know & Inviter
- Advanced Activity Feeds / Wall Plugin
- Advanced Facebook Integration / Likes and Open Graph
- Likes Plugin and Widgets
- Advertisements / Community Ads Plugin
- FAQs, Knowledgebase, Tutorials & Help Center Plugin
- Create / Delete Categories their Sub-Categories and Forums.
- Assign icon to Categories their Sub-Categories and Forums.
- Add forum moderators.
- Enable / Disable rating feature.
- Enable / Disable reputation feature.
- Enable / Disable Thanks future.
Main Plugin Page:
For more details of this plugin, please visit its main page: https://www.socialen...d-forums-plugin.
Demo: Check out the demo of this plugin here: http://demo.socialen...dons.com/forums.
Contact us from here: https://www.socialen...ons.com/contact, and we'll get back to you quick.
View the full article...