SpiritWolfie

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 9 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:13 PM

Hello all, I own social engine and am on the newest vers, I own my own server box and it meets all the requirements for hosting it just fine by default..

I've got some issues and questions that I could use some help with..

1) my Who is online option wont work, even on a freshly installed copy it just wont work correctly, it will show a few people online but then disappear and show no one, it doesn't even show I'm online even if I'm refreshing the page and such.. we can not figure this out and social engine refuses to look into it citing that it works 'perfectly on there demo site'

2) is there anyway on the admin site to sort through members who are inactive or haven't posted in a while? and get a filter based on that? 

#2 SpiritWolfie

SpiritWolfie

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 9 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:23 AM

Sorry for the double post but another question poped into mind

we recently got Chat & IMing from social engines store page, but the chat room is pure white and is very hard to see, anyone know a way to fix it so what is being typed can be seen? 

I checked the settings and had no luck finding a option to configure that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.