poeticjustice

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 82 points
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:34 PM

Hi Guys

if you have 2 profile types, i know on signup it shows a empty field in drop box and you choose the profile type you want.

is there a way to automatically have that profile type, have the entry of regular member selected as default.

basically i want 2 profile types, but i want the other profile type hidden, and only users signing up can become regular members.

in custom css i was going to hide the profile type selector, hence why i want regular set as default, so the box is hidden, and doesnt cause issue on signup, because if left blank and hidden, it will say please select profile type.

#2 mann9a9

mann9a9

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:50 AM

Hi I have the same issue I have resolved by the following in init() of Account.php form

//Wrap element to the div
        $this->addDisplayGroup(array($this->getElement('0_0_1')), 'ip-pro-type');
        $group = $this->getDisplayGroup('ip-pro-type');
        $group->setDecorators(array(
            'FormElements',
            array('HtmlTag', array('tag' => 'div','disabled'=>'disabled' ,'style'=>'display:none','class' =>
                'ip-pro-type-default'))
        ));
        if($this->getElement('0_0_1')) {
            $this->getElement('0_0_1')->setValue(1);
        }

1 is default profile type.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: signup, members, php, socialengine, profile, profile type

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.