poeticjustice

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 82 points
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:32 PM

Hi All

Ive never had to do this until now, but assumed it would be simple in admin panel.

But is it possible to create Admin accounts in the back end without going thru how signup process that contains loads of questions which are irrelevant as the account is purely admin purpose.

I only have one profile type, and dont fancy making another as users will be able to signup incorrectly.
My user, i wish to keep to one profile type, im not fussed having admins not assigned to profile types.

But going through the signup process to create additional accounts for other admins etc just seems sooooo long winded.

#2 poeticjustice

poeticjustice

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 82 points
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:51 PM

Update

Think i did it, although would have been better in the admin panel itself.

open up PHPmyadmin, choose the correct DB > find engine4_user

Then find the default admin account, click copy, change the email address and display name, press GO = New admin account with all null entries.

Hope this helps others

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: admin, create, php, social engine, sephp, mysql

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.