Critical Security Concern, it has come to our attention that many sites around the web are getting hacked and we are afraid that it seems like our SQL database has been leaked as well. So you're advised to change your password here immediately. For your security, we have invalidated your current password and logged you out of site. Please use the password reset feature to set your new unique password.

Photo
- - - - -

Community ads plugin issue with 2check out

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rarcntv

rarcntv

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:52 AM

Hello,

I just post the topics the reason I never see any answer for this. 2check out work fine with my site. But when I try to do with community ads plugin. I see sometimes its working something not.

If you go to the error : http://thesocials.in...e=&gateway_id=1

I just see the error. if you want to test. here is the user info details :

username : rx_enquiry-test@yahoo.com
pass : test123

here is the error screenshot.error_details_the_socials.jpg

In log file i see the details :

2016-10-25T05:34:41+00:00 CRIT (2):
Error Code: 5f2687
exception 'Engine_Service_2Checkout_Exception' with message 'API Error: [RECORD_NOT_FOUND] Unable to find product.'

in /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Service/2Checkout.php:1619
Stack trace:
#0 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Service/2Checkout.php(905):

Engine_Service_2Checkout->_processHttpResponse(Object(Zend_Http_Response))
#1 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Service/2Checkout.php(863):

Engine_Service_2Checkout->listProducts(Array)
#2 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/modules/Communityad/Plugin/Gateway/2Checkout.php(115):

Engine_Service_2Checkout->detailVendorProduct(2837502879)
#3 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/modules/Communityad/controllers/PaymentController.php(202):

Communityad_Plugin_Gateway_2Checkout->createUseradTransaction(Object(User_Model_User), Object

(Communityad_Model_Userad), Object(Communityad_Model_Package), Array)
#4 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(513):

Communityad_PaymentController->processAction()
#5 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(289):

Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('processAction')
#6 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(946):

Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object

(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#7 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(75): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#8 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(160): Core_Bootstrap->run()
#9 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/index.php(194): Engine_Application->run()
#10 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/index.php(24): include('/home/thesocial...')
#11 {main}

#2 Dom

Dom

Home Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 87 points
  • 451 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:55 AM

This is Socialengine 3 and noit 4.

You have posted in the wrong section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.