rarcntv

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 3 points
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:52 AM

Hello,

I just post the topics the reason I never see any answer for this. 2check out work fine with my site. But when I try to do with community ads plugin. I see sometimes its working something not.

If you go to the error : http://thesocials.in...e=&gateway_id=1

I just see the error. if you want to test. here is the user info details :

username : rx_enquiry-test@yahoo.com
pass : test123

here is the error screenshot.error_details_the_socials.jpg

In log file i see the details :

2016-10-25T05:34:41+00:00 CRIT (2):
Error Code: 5f2687
exception 'Engine_Service_2Checkout_Exception' with message 'API Error: [RECORD_NOT_FOUND] Unable to find product.'

in /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Service/2Checkout.php:1619
Stack trace:
#0 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Service/2Checkout.php(905):

Engine_Service_2Checkout->_processHttpResponse(Object(Zend_Http_Response))
#1 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Service/2Checkout.php(863):

Engine_Service_2Checkout->listProducts(Array)
#2 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/modules/Communityad/Plugin/Gateway/2Checkout.php(115):

Engine_Service_2Checkout->detailVendorProduct(2837502879)
#3 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/modules/Communityad/controllers/PaymentController.php(202):

Communityad_Plugin_Gateway_2Checkout->createUseradTransaction(Object(User_Model_User), Object

(Communityad_Model_Userad), Object(Communityad_Model_Package), Array)
#4 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(513):

Communityad_PaymentController->processAction()
#5 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(289):

Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('processAction')
#6 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(946):

Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object

(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#7 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(75): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#8 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(160): Core_Bootstrap->run()
#9 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/application/index.php(194): Engine_Application->run()
#10 /home/thesocialsextor/public_html/index.php(24): include('/home/thesocial...')
#11 {main}

#2 Dom

Dom

Home Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 117 points
  • 451 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:55 AM

This is Socialengine 3 and noit 4.

You have posted in the wrong section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.