Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 82 points
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:19 PM

Hi All

Hope everyone is well.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to dispaly only members in search results, Its annoying the search results show every users profile photos album.

I have SEAO adv search, and even tho i click the setting, do not display albums, it still does.

So if i get rid of this, does anyone know how to edit so only members appear in search rather than albums forum etc.

thanks

#2 alvaroreyesacebal

alvaroreyesacebal

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 22 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:57 PM

Hi All

Hope everyone is well.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to dispaly only members in search results, Its annoying the search results show every users profile photos album.

I have SEAO adv search, and even tho i click the setting, do not display albums, it still does.

So if i get rid of this, does anyone know how to edit so only members appear in search rather than albums forum etc.

thanks

Hi @poeticjustice, I know this is quite old but I'm still trying to figure out how customize/exclude items from search results, so could you please let me know if you already figured it out or find any other solution?

BTW, my site is quite customized and did some interesting things, so I'd would be glad to share with you if you find something useful on it (https://www.ownergroup.net/)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social engine, se, members, search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.