sniper2

Fresh Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 8 points
  • 26 posts
    • Software:SE 4.3.x

Posted 01 December 2016 - 08:48 PM

Hey guys I'm running SE 4.8.7 and my IT guy just updated our new PHP version and now when I upload videos it's not showing my thumbnails for videos which you guys know can make the site look bad and not enticing to click on. Can anyone help what the issue can be? Also I'm like to update to the latest version of SE? Anyone know of any themes that show up great on mobile and tablets or do you need to get the IOS and Android app? Thanks guys please help as the videos are a major part of my site.

Thanks

Mike Malast

Thanks for your Time.

M. Dot

#2 crossy4life

crossy4life

Blue Team Charlie 2

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 532 points
  • 1,504 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:42 AM

these issues can sometimes be caused by the catch of the system clear the catch, drop into development mode and then back into productive mode from your AP.

Redo you file permissions

update/refresh SE and any plugins

most themes nowadays are Responsive do look good without having to spend alot of the Apps

#3 sniper2

sniper2

Fresh Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 8 points
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:22 PM

The videos upload but it wont show the thumbnai. You think the file permissions did that? I dont think anyone changed the file permissions. Clearing the cache on what the computer or the server?

Thanks for your Time.

M. Dot

#4 sniper2

sniper2

Fresh Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 8 points
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:03 PM

still need help guys

Thanks for your Time.

M. Dot

#5 sniper2

sniper2

Fresh Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 8 points
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

Guys I fixed the thumbnails seems with server upgrades that it needed to the thumbnail thing where they said Please get the value of the variable “allow_url_fopen” set to “On” on the server of your site in order to get this issue resolved. Currently, the value is set to “Off”

Itf anyone needs dedicated servers I get them 50% cheaper than anywhere you will find on the internet and you can have reseller accounts and sell extra hosting. Contact Administrator@MMAMELEE.com thank you Happy New Year

Thanks for your Time.

M. Dot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.