Photo
- - - - -

I need to change name of the menu item

menu user login profile

Best Answer  d673, 30 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

Each page contains a widgets. Find your page in Layout editor, find a widget which you want to modify (I think it's a part of Core or User module) and template located in this path: application/modules/<Module name>/widgets/<widget name>/index.tpl. As an example, on user personal page in the top left located widget 'profile-photo' from 'User' module.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ty39pa

ty39pa

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 11:00 AM

I have "login" in every profile, and i want to change nemu item, now it is PROFILE, and i want to change it to "login" from user's profile. 

P.S.

Sorry for my bad english.

#2 zoldos

zoldos

Level 7

• Premium
  • Level
  • 266 points
  • 1,197 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:07 AM

Not sure what you mean.  I do know you can edit menus and the layout quite easily from the Admin panel.

Be glad you still have your mind...and your soul...

#3 ty39pa

ty39pa

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:45 PM

Not sure what you mean.  I do know you can edit menus and the layout quite easily from the Admin panel.

Imagine, my login name is( ty39pa) , in top menu we have item PROFILE, i need to change it to TY39PA. i cany just print ty39pa, cos all users have different logins

#4 d673

d673

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 103 points
  • 82 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:56 PM

Not sure what you talking about, but do you want to UPPERCASE your login name?
If that so, check your selector for that block and in theme editor for this selector add propery text-transform: uppercase

Check this fiddle

Edited by d673, 29 December 2016 - 12:59 PM.

#5 ty39pa

ty39pa

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:10 PM

How can i user my login name in menu? what shall i write as label in this item? *login* or {user.login} , i cant just write ty39pa, cos another user has different login

P.S.

i dont need to uppercase))

#6 d673

d673

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 103 points
  • 82 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:45 PM

Oh, understood. In your template file you should use contruction like this: <?php Engine_Api::_()->user()->getViewer()->getTitle() ?>

#7 ty39pa

ty39pa

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:53 AM

Oh, understood. In your template file you should use contruction like this: <?php Engine_Api::_()->user()->getViewer()->getTitle() ?>

sorry, where i can find template file.

#8 d673

d673

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 103 points
  • 82 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:06 AM   Best Answer

Each page contains a widgets. Find your page in Layout editor, find a widget which you want to modify (I think it's a part of Core or User module) and template located in this path: application/modules/<Module name>/widgets/<widget name>/index.tpl. As an example, on user personal page in the top left located widget 'profile-photo' from 'User' module.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: menu, user, login, profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.