Critical Security Concern, it has come to our attention that many sites around the web are getting hacked and we are afraid that it seems like our SQL database has been leaked as well. So you're advised to change your password here immediately. For your security, we have invalidated your current password and logged you out of site. Please use the password reset feature to set your new unique password.

Photo
- - - - -

Social Fyre - Coming Soon.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Apophis

Apophis

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 2 points
  • 11 posts
    • Software:SE 3.1x

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:04 AM

Would anyone be interested in new improved mods, fixes, responsive templates, upgrades, updates and more for Social Engine 3?

I along with my team -  Team Visionz Studios -  will be developing exclusively for SE3 stuff. Maybe some SE4, and other social scripts. But mainly SE3

We have a project coming out very soon called "Social Fyre"Which will be based off the structure of SE3 but will be fully upgraded and modernized.

While we develop Social Fyre, we will put out new and improved things specifically for social engine 3 if people are interested. If you are not then we wont offer new things and just solely focus on Social Fyre.

If you want more info just PM me or post here.

Would like to hear feedback from people as well.

Remember what the old login screen for the SE3 looked like?

V3RgGRm.png

We made this mod or you could call it a template for the login screen and it looks like this

SWZaeA6.png

Vm7F82U.png

A7lgePb.png

ok8Vl8R.png

What do you think??

Do you want more? Do you want us to post new stuff? Let us know or PM me.

Best Regards -

~Team Visionz Studios

WpcjZZD.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.