Photo
- - - - -

Can we get a "Site Map" or "Links Map" for latest Plugins?

yn younet he plugins

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kellimus

Kellimus

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:01 PM

Hey everyone, I've had a server issue and have had to reinstall SocialEngine, and for the life of me I cannot find the YN 3 table db for the plugins that @Les does, and it got me thinking...

Is there any possible way that some kind of Outline of all the current and up to date plugins for YN (including CC, HE, and others I've seen in the forums) could be created, for easier access?

Thanks for listening,
Kellimus.

Edited by Kellimus, 09 January 2017 - 05:09 PM.

#2 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,021 points
  • 3,318 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:13 PM

Hey everyone, I've had a server issue and have had to reinstall SocialEngine, and for the life of me I cannot find the YN 3 table db for the plugins that @Les does, and it got me thinking...

Is there any possible way that some kind of Outline of all the current and up to date plugins for YN (including CC, HE, and others I've seen in the forums) could be created, for easier access?

Thanks for listening,
Kellimus.

You can use a retail copy of Younetcore and install it. The MisterWizard Nullified Modules do not communicate with YouNetco servers, ability to do that has been removed. Also, the modules are not dependent on the core so you can turn the core off when not installing my modules. I do this. I also turn it on to see if there is any version updates, which are available in admin area of YouNetcore. There is a tab for your installed YN modules and ALL the YN modules that are available with version numbers.

See how useful the core still is? Good Luck!

Edited by Les, 09 January 2017 - 06:16 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#3 Kellimus

Kellimus

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:02 PM

Thanks for the response @Les!  I was thinking more of making a forum post to pin with a list of all the latest/updated YN plugins, as a means to cut down on the massive pinned posts in the Nulled Forums with my question...However, I have ran into an issue with Advanced Groups installing without Younetcore, so I will take your recommendation of utilizing it and deactivating it when I'm not installing plugins. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.