Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 173 points
  • 77 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:27 AM

Zephyr Theme Instructions Getting Started
  • Please read and follow carefully, the steps of the installation process, to get the desired results.
  • Where and how should I install this theme?
    This theme can be installed only on a SocialEngine PHP v4 website, trough the administration panel, and by following our installation instruction.
  • You think it is too complicated to install it by yourself?
    With your theme purchase we offer a one time free installation. If you wish to benefit from it please subtmit a ticket.
Installation Instructions
  • Step 1
    Login to your SocialEnginePHP v4 Admin Panel.
  • Step 2
    Go to Manage > Packages and Plugins > Install New Packages > Add Packages, upload zephyrtheme_install.tar, and follow the installation process. s1.jpg
  • Step 3
    After you have finished the installation process, Return to Admin Panel to configure the layout.
  • Step 4
    Let's configure the layout!
    Go to Layout > Layout Editor.
  • Step 5
    On the Layout Editor page, select Editing: Landing Page.
    On Edit Column menu choose 1st layout from the 2nd row.
    Arrange the layout on this page like you see in the screenshot below: s2.jpg Click Save Changes on the Layout Editor's menu.
  • Step 6
    On the Layout Editor page, select Editing: Site Footer. Remove the default Footer Menu widget and add the Footer Menu widget from Zephyr Theme Widgets.
    Click Save Changes on the Layout Editor's menu.
  • Step 7
    On the Layout Editor page, select Editing: Site Header. Remove the default widgets and add the Header Menu widget from Zephyr Theme Widgets.
  • Step 8
    On the Layout Editor page, select Editing: Member Home Page.
    Remove User Photo and Quick Links widgets, and add in their place the widget called Member Photo - Menu.
  • Step 9
    On the Layout Editor page, select Editing: Member Profile.
    On Edit Column menu choose 1st layout from the 2nd row.
    Arrange the layout on this page like you see in the screenshot below: s10.jpg Click Save Changes on the Layout Editor's menu.
  • Step 10
    Click the green Zephyr Theme Options button and edit the theme's settings as you wish.
Settings and Customizations
  • General Settings
    • Choose a content style. 1st one will show a widgetized design. 2nd one will boxed content design.
    • Choose one of the 4 News Feed Styles
    • Enable the Responsive Design feature of the theme. The responsive design is meant to show a better layout on mobile device of any sizes.
    • Enable GoToTop button.
    • Add your social networks links.
    s3.jpg
  • Landing Page Settings
    • Responsive Slider has options to choose a background image, to choose what elements to show, to add a video or a illustration next to the text and to position the elements.
    • Network Features area will allow you to use up to 4 boxes with image, headline, text and link if needed.
    • Our Community area will allow you to choose a background image, a presentation image and what elements to show.
    • Featured On area is displaying up to 6 logos with a hover description. You can use these for multiple purposes, like: showing on what websites your website has been featured, or showing the logos of your partners, or use them for advertising purposes. It has options to choose logo, link and the text that appears on hover for each logo.
    • Bottom Signup area is meant to bring the user to the signup page after he finished viewing your Landing Page. It has options to choose background image and to choose what elements to show.
    s4.jpg
  • Header Settings
    • You have 6 Layouts to choose from.
    • Choose between a Compact Header that takes the content's width and a Wide Header that takes the screen's width.
    • Pick your Logo.
    • Enable the Fixed Header feature.
    • Add a banner to display if you are using one of the last two Header Layouts.
    • You can choose to not display the Main-Menu for visitors.
    • Settings to disable some of the buttons in the Header.
    • Add icons to Main-Menu links.
    s5.jpg
  • Footer Settings
    • You have 2 Layouts to choose from. You can pick different layouts for logged-in users and not-logged users.
    • Choose between a Compact Footer that takes the content's width and a Wide Footer that takes the screen's width.
    • Pick your Logo. We'd recommend to make a black & white version of your logo to look better in the Footer.
    s6.jpg
  • Styling Settings
    • Pick one of the 10 premade Color Schemes.
    • Change any color manually if you wish, you can also make use of the color picker which is shown on clicking the color's field.
    • Options to set a background for your website's body, for Header and Footer.
    • Choose the general width, the widths for right and left columns.
    • Choose what color the Header's icons should be, depending on the background you choose. For a dark Header you would choose the "white" icons and for a lighter Header you would choose the "black" icons.
    • If you have some CSS skills you can add your own code in Custom CSS box(*if you are writing a lot of code here we'd recommend you to keep a copy of this on your computer).
    s7.jpg
  • Typography Settings
    • You can choose to use a WebSafe Font or a Google Font
    • If you wish to use a WebSafe Font you will have to disable the Google Fonts(*choose "No" for "Use Google Fonts?").
    • You can also choose the font size. The elements(*mostly reffering to headings - h3, h4 etc.) that should have different font sizes than the regulat text are set in percents and will adjust depending on the size you choose.
    • Also you can choose to have a normal or a bold text.
    s8.jpg
  • Edit or Translate Texts
    To edit the text added with this theme (eg. the phrases used on the Home Page), go to Layout > Language Manager > edit phrases, search for the text you wish to edit, edit it and save it. s9.jpg
Tips & Tricks
  • Where can I find SocialEnginePHP's Theme Documentation?
    You can find SE PHP's documentation, on socialengine.com website, by clicking here.
  • How to use the Layout Editor?
    Check SocialEngine's tutorial: Admin Panel - Layout > Layout Editor
  • How to add my Privacy & Terms of Service?
    Check SocialEngine's tutorial: Editing your Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
  • How to add my favicon?
    Check SocialEngine's tutorial: Creating and Adding a Favicon
  • How to delete the themes I don't need?
    First, be sure that any of the themes you wish to delete are not activated. Than, in order to delete unwanted themes you must have FTP acces to your server, and if you have, access your SocialEngine directory application/themes/. And now delete the folders that contain the unwanted themes. Those themes will automatically disappear from your Theme Editor.

Attached Files

#2 paulsj

paulsj

Level 7

• Premium
  • Level
  • 379 points
  • 1,255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:21 PM

Thank you

#3 Developerx1

Developerx1

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 173 points
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:57 PM

Thank you

u r welcome bro :yes: :bow:

#4 honalans

honalans

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 82 points
  • 164 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:35 PM

thank you very much
we hope you share more socialengine plugins

#5 robertjan11

robertjan11

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 43 points
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:21 AM

i installed it but it seems te be a problem with the style sheet.. looks:

SE version 4.9.0

style.jpg

#6 robertjan11

robertjan11

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 43 points
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:39 AM

Problem/Bug, after installation of this theme it is not possible anymore for the user to sign-up.. they are getting the error after pagina 1 of the registration:

-------------------------------------------------

• Email Address
    • Please enter a valid email address.
  • Password
    • Please enter a valid password.
  • Password Again
    • Please make sure the "password" and "password again" fields match.
  • Profile Address
    • Please enter a valid profile address.
  • Terms of Service
    • Please complete this field - it is required.
    • You must agree to the terms of service to continue.

and if i try it again it come with the error:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're sorry!

We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form.

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error.

Error Code: eb7df8  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#7 jsoul89

jsoul89

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 9 points
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

works great thanks to DeveloperX but i have this one small problem i cant figure out how to remove the bottom part of the words under polls members and so on as seen in the top of the picture.

Ubuntu 16.04

#8 WadeWilson

WadeWilson

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

Problem/Bug, after installation of this theme it is not possible anymore for the user to sign-up.. they are getting the error after pagina 1 of the registration:

• Email Address
  • Password
  • Password Again
  • Profile Address
  • Terms of Service

We're sorry!

We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form.

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error.

same problem here and it is a real bugger because I really need this.

it looks like the form doesn't parse the data into the second page, not sure why this happens though.

Any idea?

Edited by WadeWilson, 05 September 2017 - 08:48 PM.

#9 malikheru

malikheru

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 14 points
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:44 AM

thanks. it works, but i am having issues with making the slider work on the landing page. i tested in the header and it works, but for some reason, it's not working on the landing page. i'm sure its something i've done because everything else is perfect.

#10 thebillionaires

thebillionaires

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 16 points
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:10 PM

• Email Address
  • Password
  • Password Again
  • Profile Address
  • Terms of Service

We're sorry!

I have the same problem with Affinity theme.

Edited by thebillionaires, 04 October 2017 - 09:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.