Photo
- - - - -

CometChat v6.3.1 is here! ((Nulled by Magrebook))

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 magrebook

magrebook

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 36 points
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:49 PM

Hello All,

You will be delighted to know that your favourite chat solution is growing leaps and bounds as a product. Quite a lot of you noticed the flurry of updates in the recent past, and wrote back with enquiries and suggestions. We have taken heed of your feedback and are ready with new enhancements that will leave your users spellbound.

Bots.png

This is yet another big-bang release and here’s what you can expect:

Bots for CometChat

This is a first-in-class feature for a chat solution. You can now have your users glued to their conversation with helper bots giving them interesting pieces of information, like weather updates, news, stocks quotes, etc…

A weather chat bot in action

Users adding a touch of fun using a Giphy bot

There are dozens of ready-to-use bots and you can create your own bots as well!

New enhancements in the UX and UI

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve your users’ experience, we have introduced a couple of new enhancements.

Some of you want more than the standard 15-colours theming options. You can now customize your chat’s colours at will, the colour editor is back with a vengeance.

color-change.png

Multiple conversations now get stacked up on one-another for a better user-experience.

stacks.png

Lightweight transactions

We have tweaked the core architecture to reduce the load exerted on the server by upto 50%. CometChat is now twice as fast and the apps will consume lesser battery life (on mobile).

One versioning system for all products

In the past, we have had varying version series for each of our products (web, desktop & apps); this changes from 6.3. From now on, all our releases will build on 6.3.0 and will envelope all product variants.

DOWNLOAD

Attached Files

Edited by magrebook, 08 October 2017 - 12:52 PM.

#2 hanya

hanya

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 123 points
  • 91 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:18 AM

Hello All,

You will be delighted to know that your favourite chat solution is growing leaps and bounds as a product. Quite a lot of you noticed the flurry of updates in the recent past, and wrote back with enquiries and suggestions. We have taken heed of your feedback and are ready with new enhancements that will leave your users spellbound.

Bots.png

This is yet another big-bang release and here’s what you can expect:

Bots for CometChat

This is a first-in-class feature for a chat solution. You can now have your users glued to their conversation with helper bots giving them interesting pieces of information, like weather updates, news, stocks quotes, etc…

A weather chat bot in action

Users adding a touch of fun using a Giphy bot

There are dozens of ready-to-use bots and you can create your own bots as well!

New enhancements in the UX and UI

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve your users’ experience, we have introduced a couple of new enhancements.

Some of you want more than the standard 15-colours theming options. You can now customize your chat’s colours at will, the colour editor is back with a vengeance.

color-change.png

Multiple conversations now get stacked up on one-another for a better user-experience.

stacks.png

Lightweight transactions

We have tweaked the core architecture to reduce the load exerted on the server by upto 50%. CometChat is now twice as fast and the apps will consume lesser battery life (on mobile).

One versioning system for all products

In the past, we have had varying version series for each of our products (web, desktop & apps); this changes from 6.3. From now on, all our releases will build on 6.3.0 and will envelope all product variants.

DOWNLOAD

great move @magrebook..  i like to try...

is it clean? :-D ;-)

Edited by hanya, 09 October 2017 - 01:19 AM.

#3 Echoes

Echoes

Level 5

• Members
  • Level
  • 90 points
  • 289 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:01 AM

Anyone test this ?

#4 kreator

kreator

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 61 points
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:02 PM

Hey, tested and this works!!! Thanks a lot!!! :)

Tested with SE 4.8.5 and with SSL enabled. I had problem with 6.2 that I cannot send more than 1 message, now with this I can send unlimited ofcourse. ;) 

#5 cahsolo

cahsolo

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 24 points
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:06 AM

Hey, tested and this works!!! Thanks a lot!!! :)

Tested with SE 4.8.5 and with SSL enabled. I had problem with 6.2 that I cannot send more than 1 message, now with this I can send unlimited ofcourse. ;)

Hi, tested in production 4.8.9 and that problem still occurs, continuing receiving messages but can only send once, but it will working seamless in a group chat or in embedded mode (not docking). And strangely also working perfectly in mobile chrome (android), for send and receive (in responsive theme). Not tested yet in a fresh installed SE.

#6 cahsolo

cahsolo

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 24 points
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:36 AM

Hi, tested in production 4.8.9 and that problem still occurs, continuing receiving messages but can only send once, but it will working seamless in a group chat or in embedded mode (not docking). And strangely also working perfectly in mobile chrome (android), for send and receive (in responsive theme). Not tested yet in a fresh installed SE.

Oh, okay, It is tested in other production 4.8.9, and it is working seamlessly, both for send n receiving messages  (of course in docking mode). May be this time is tested in website with less modules installed and using default theme (modern by webligo).
My first website has lots module installed and using rather complex Zephyr theme, may something is conflicted there.

#7 kreator

kreator

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 61 points
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

Oh, okay, It is tested in other production 4.8.9, and it is working seamlessly, both for send n receiving messages  (of course in docking mode). May be this time is tested in website with less modules installed and using default theme (modern by webligo).
My first website has lots module installed and using rather complex Zephyr theme, may something is conflicted there.

I have 67 active plugins and Zephyr and a lot of CSS modifications to the theme and plugins' css. Everything is working for me but only the problem with chat that is present in every popup window.. strange issue, I will try to fix it. Probably is something with header code, donno.

Edited by kreator, 12 October 2017 - 03:05 PM.

#8 Anarchist1

Anarchist1

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 50 points
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:09 AM

/admin/cometchat/manage

The comet chat admin panel is not working for me.

Maybe it's something with Nginx

#9 magrebook

magrebook

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 36 points
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:54 AM

Try the latest cometchat from here
http://www.socialeng...d-by-magrebook/

#10 hanya

hanya

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 123 points
  • 91 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:07 AM

/admin/cometchat/manage

The comet chat admin panel is not working for me.

Maybe it's something with Nginx

hi,, can you tell me where is the best host company whit the best and powerfull NGINX system??

Cloud or VPS.

thanks friend..

Edited by hanya, 14 October 2017 - 03:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.