Photo
- - - - -

CometChat v6.3.1 is here! ((Nulled by Magrebook))

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 magrebook

magrebook

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 35 points
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:47 PM

hi,, can you tell me where is the best host company whit the best and powerfull NGINX system??

Cloud or VPS.

thanks friend..

cloud is more powerful than vps
but more expensive

#12 Capafella

Capafella

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 5 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:58 PM

any chance you may have a wordpress integration file for this version. I've tried everything and everywhere to get it working proper. 

#13 kreator

kreator

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 61 points
  • 52 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:17 PM

I have 67 active plugins and Zephyr and a lot of CSS modifications to the theme and plugins' css. Everything is working for me but only the problem with chat that is present in every popup window.. strange issue, I will try to fix it. Probably is something with header code, donno.

Ok, I realized that I've put cometchat header script code into wrong place so that caused issue with cometchat on every popup on the site, my mistake. Working as expected now, no problems with this cometchat version so far.

#14 cam1708

cam1708

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

Ok, I realized that I've put cometchat header script code into wrong place so that caused issue with cometchat on every popup on the site, my mistake. Working as expected now, no problems with this cometchat version so far.

How to get it to integrate with wordpress?

#15 joevanelly

joevanelly

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:43 AM

Hi ... please does anyone know how to get the mobile sdk white label for   CometChat.....

#16 ash123456789

ash123456789

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 03:10 PM

how can I install this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.