#1 Toff

Toff

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 14 points
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

No sharing is done for a long time, most people do not have the money to get a module, so this is very good if everyone shares the new module.

Good Worked

#2 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,114 points
  • 3,423 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:22 PM

No sharing is done for a long time, most people do not have the money to get a module, so this is very good if everyone shares the new module.

Good Worked

Yes, this is true. It seems one sided for me. It used to be so full of life and everyone participated and we made things happen. Then Darkman aka DeveloperX aka AKA and created a bunch of fraud and chaos and then it went down hill. Now... I am losing interest because of the one-sidedness.

Yes, this is true. It seems one sided for me. It used to be so full of life and everyone participated and we made things happen. Then Darkman aka DeveloperX aka AKA and created a bunch of fraud and chaos and then it went down hill. Now... I am losing interest because of the one-sidedness.

I do want to do a shoutout to Tomislav20 for the moderation help he has been giving by reporting spam etc to keep forum clean!  THX Man!!!

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#3 Tomislav20

Tomislav20

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 150 points
  • 143 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:07 PM

Hi,

I appreciate for recognizing my work/ help. Great to see this forum is so-so clear.

I also can't add nothing more than you two wrote, it became one-sidedness.

#4 Echoes

Echoes

Level 5

• Members
  • Level
  • 90 points
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:43 AM

I do want to do a shoutout to Tomislav20 for the moderation help he has been giving by reporting spam etc to keep forum clean!  THX Man!!!

Indeed, the forum only survives thanks to Les

The problem is that there is no sharing of knowledge,
Today, I wish I could nulled module younet but despite my knowledge of PHP, I do not know how to do it

#5 Toff

Toff

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 14 points
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

The problem is why the people like the old people do not help why there is not something new shared Everything on this forum is so old that we should see new things now.

#6 xgamerch

xgamerch

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 19 points
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

Would be nice to see some new stuff about 

#7 Basintale

Basintale

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:55 PM

i think we should start all over again like the site used to be.

#8 jacksii

jacksii

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 9 points
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:59 PM

i also want to active this forum and i would like to share my purchased 1 module and 1 theme so far

1. facelight

2. advance activity feed

regards

#9 pancenan

pancenan

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 02:38 AM

love u 3000 ,les.

:party:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.