Photo
- - - - -

Which file should I edit to enable posting comments on photos/albums?

SE4

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kreator

kreator

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 61 points
  • 52 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:37 PM

Hi people,

Long time ago I made a mistake. I deleted the code for commenting photos/albums. Now I'd like to get it back, maybe I commented in the code to not show it.. but which file is main for that purpose?

Probably somewhere in Activity or Core folders? I researched some .ini files but without success. Is there anyone who can suggest me where should I see for php/ini files to enable commenting again? I will copy the file from latest SE4 and that way will overwrite mistakenly removed code for commenting in photoview/album view.

Currently, there are comments visible from the past, but not able to place a new comment. No commenting fields, even if I put advanced comment widget from Younet for example.. both Younet comment widget and SE4 default one are without possibility to comment any photo or album.

Kind regards

#2 kreator

kreator

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 61 points
  • 52 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:31 PM

SOLVED!
I just saw that the problem was in my plugin settings, that it wasn't allowed to comment for members. :))) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.