ArrowChat 2.1.1 Retail
ArrowChat v2.1.1 Patch Notes
A fresh batch of bug fixes
- XenForo 2 support has been added.
- Fixed an issue when using the chat room API with multiple rooms open.
- Fixed an issue that was causing chat rooms to stay open when closed.
- Fixed an issue that was creating a 500 error on application settings pages.
- Removed getTimestamp to support more versions of PHP.
Only perform these instructions if upgrading from v2.1.x. Otherwise, please follow the v2.1 upgrade instructions:http://www.arrowchat....php?f=4&t=2515
- Step 1: Backup your existing files
It's very important that you backup your files in case something goes wrong. You'll then have the old files that may help you fix any issues.
- Step 2: Download and replace all files
Download the v2.1.1 update from our site and replace all the files on your server. Replacing all the files will not delete any settings or information.
File: arrowchat_2.1.1.zip 12.73MB 201 downloads