Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

[SE4] SocialEngine PHP 4.10.3 ((₦ulled by Mis✞er₩izard))

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 trailboss

trailboss

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 05:02 AM

tried to install and I get a install. I use email and password and nothing happens just go back to login and it shows nothing on the page. just a blank white page  email and password and continue button.

before I got to here during setup everything was green and no errors

I did not use update or any plugins just the main file

when I clicked on the go to control panel it did not just the login stuff was showing

Can not see admin

#52 trailboss

trailboss

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 07:04 AM

tried to install and I get a install. I use email and password and nothing happens just go back to login and it shows nothing on the page. just a blank white page  email and password and continue button.

before I got to here during setup everything was green and no errors

I did not use update or any plugins just the main file

All good now

#53 scorpiolazy

scorpiolazy

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 10 points
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:02 AM

Solved :beer: 

I have same issue on v5.0.0 How did you solve this?

#54 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,119 points
  • 3,424 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2020 - 01:41 PM

Now Available in the "NEW" SEF SE5 Forums is all things pertaining to SocialEngine 5.

You can start here with a nullified copy of most current version 5.0.1. http://www.socialeng...y-mis✞er₩izard/ 

"You will find SE5 Plugins in the "New" SEF SE5 Retail Forum."

Edited by Les, 05 March 2020 - 01:41 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#55 hanya

hanya

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 123 points
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 02:03 PM

this forum is not update anymore ??

what version now ?

#56 hanya

hanya

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 123 points
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 02:26 PM

Now Available in the "NEW" SEF SE5 Forums is all things pertaining to SocialEngine 5.

You can start here with a nullified copy of most current version 5.0.1. http://www.socialeng...y-mis✞er₩izard/ 

"You will find SE5 Plugins in the "New" SEF SE5 Retail Forum."

can you give me fresh install @Les ? thanku

#57 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,119 points
  • 3,424 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2020 - 03:59 PM

can you give me fresh install @Les ? thanku

The easiest way to get to SEF SE5 Forums is to do it from the SEF Home Page. In that block, at top, in block header it says... Social Engine 5... click it, it is a link http://www.socialeng...ocial-engine-5/ that will take you to new forum. I have already notified Sandy that the Global Header does not include a tab for SE5.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#58 amebb

amebb

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 5 points
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 08:49 AM

hi, i need some help please.

I have just installed the script and i am getting this error message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' in /home2/XXXXX/public_html/application/modules/Core/Model/DbTable/TagMaps.php on line 30

any help much appreciated

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.