Tanjeria2015

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:33 PM

Hello everyone,

I purchased the Social Engine Plugin called: Advanced Comments, Nested Feeds etc. Because in the description it says it gives the ability to delete comments and replies. So I installed it and it works fine, except my users and I still cannot delete Replies on the Advanced Activity Feed. As long as comments are being written on Blog posts, Events, Music etc. it works and gives me the option to delete my own replies.

But as soon as someone writes replies on the Main Activity Stream there is no option to delete a comment, that's a downer, because so many people type wrong and want to correct what they wrote and there is no easy way to delete replies, unless I delete them from my PHPMyadmin panel... :( 

Does anybody know if there is a way to activate deletion of Replies on the Activity Stream Comments?

Best,
Tanja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.