#1 aljuaid86

aljuaid86

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:07 AM

dears after looking thoroughly in my  be convince hosting options I found google app engine because it is dynamic on scaling automatically based on demand and that is good because it will save me from crashing down on spikes and also will save me on bills,,, so I started installation and google support are great and we stopped here :

google support said: This is if the initial setting of the permission of the directory worked but

I'm not familiar how the temporary/session directory is being used by the application. Will it be used once during the SocialEngine installation or going forward. Because if it will be used going forward, you will have to write a piece of code to programmatically change the permission of directory `temporary/session`. This will ensure that every time a new instance is created (on scaling or deployment) the app will have the access to that directory.

please dose any1 have any good suggestion on this matter?

thanks in advance

#2 AlexLive

AlexLive

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:19 PM

After reading the reviews in search engines (and there are a lot of positive ones), comparing tariffs on different sites and talking with tech support at https://hostovita.pl/hosting/, I just came to the conclusion that, for starters, I won’t find a better hosting!

#3 olidev

olidev

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:37 AM

A good alternative to Google App Engine and AWS Elastic Beanstalk. Elastic beanstalk is similar to App engine. However, you can also go with managed PaaS, like Cloudways for PHP hosting. There are other similar PaaS as well, like Heroku and Forge. These platforms provide hosting on aws or google cloud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.