Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,021 points
  • 3,318 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:31 PM

I have warned everyone in the past about the nulls of this person. This is not the first time and will probably not be the last. This person agreed to behave so I removed the ban from him a year ago. He seemed to finally be behaving. If you do not want your sites infected, stay away from his nulls! I am not sure if these issues are intentional or if it is because of bad nulling.

Edited by Les, 23 September 2019 - 12:27 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#22 y2k4ever

y2k4ever

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 35 points
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:50 PM

We haven't got any null from latest release?

#23 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,021 points
  • 3,318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:13 PM

We haven't got any null from latest release?

I might work on nulling 4.10p5, that was just released the other day, if time allows this weekend. There has not been much sharing in a long time. I would like to see people share current modules etc to bring back alive SEF!

Edited by Les, 21 September 2019 - 01:14 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#24 yuplar

yuplar

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:09 AM

That sounds like a good plan.

#25 MareDoWell

MareDoWell

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:53 AM

I agree, I'd love to see the newer plugins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.