#1 FinalAssault

FinalAssault

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:17 PM

Ok so I see not many people come online here much .. I do not know why its been a awesome site since it started. Lots of information here .. But I have a question.

SocialEngine offers the Mod Groups, So my question is can you use the plugin multiple times I will give example to understand what I am asking 

Example: ---> Menu: ( HOME  FORUM VIDEOS MUSIC BLOGS GROUPS) which would be the ideal main menu. 

Example2: ---> Menu: ( HOME  FORUM VIDEOS MUSIC BLOGS [GROUPS aka CLAN] [GROUPS aka ALLIES] [GROUPS aka WORLD]) Keeping the module to do exactly what it was intended but being able to multiple it within server as new module with new name. (So uploading it as new package I would assume)

Is this possible and if so maybe just a pointer in the right direction Please and Thank you 

Any help would be much appreciated 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.