Kronos

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 13 points
  • 61 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:08 AM

I changed my domain name now I can't login.

I need to disable Google recaptcha from the server files.

I commented out a few lines in :

application/modules/Core/Api/Core.php and changed "true" to ''false" but I still see it

But I still see the box on the login page. I can't access the sites backend nor can I complete the captcha since I don't have the domain and google verifies the domain:

"ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key"

I need to disable captcha complete

#2 Kronos

Kronos

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 13 points
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:39 AM

admin/auth/login i went to this link and it asked me for password, after I enter admin pass it takes me back to sign in page which has the recaptcha.

I need to disable recaptcha from site files so i can login without it to change to the new captcha that associates with the right domain name

#3 Kronos

Kronos

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 13 points
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:34 AM

I managed to solve the capcha issue but now i'm getting error after i enter username and pass.

"We're sorry! We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again later.

Error code: f1d571"

Where else do i need to change to the new domain name in social engine? everything is working with nginx, just social engine is now allowing me to go beyond the login page.

#4 Kronos

Kronos

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 13 points
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:59 AM

From temp/log/main.log

Error Code: 606ce9

Error: Undefined class constant 'VERIFY_SERVER' in /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Service/ReCaptcha2.php:437
Stack trace:
#0 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Service/ReCaptcha2.php(456): Engine_Service_ReCaptcha2->_post('03AO9ZY1RPWq_...')
#1 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Captcha/ReCaptcha2.php(201): Engine_Service_ReCaptcha2->verify('03AO9ZY1RPWq_...')
#2 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Form/Element.php(1443): Engine_Captcha_ReCaptcha2->isValid(Array, Array)
#3 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Form/Element/Captcha.php(282): Zend_Form_Element->isValid(NULL, Array)
#4 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php(2293): Zend_Form_Element_Captcha->isValid(NULL, Array)
#5 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Form/Email.php(75): Zend_Form->isValid(Array)
#6 /home/site/public_html/application/modules/User/controllers/AuthController.php(56): Engine_Form_Email->isValid(Array)
#7 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): User_AuthController->loginAction()
#8 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('loginAction')
#9 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#10 /home/site/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(84): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#11 /home/site/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(160): Core_Bootstrap->run()
#12 /home/site/public_html/application/index.php(223): Engine_Application->run()
#13 /home/site/public_html/index.php(25): include('/home/site...')
#14 {main}

#5 Kronos

Kronos

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 13 points
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:43 PM

solved, if anyone needs help with such issue, pm me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.