#1 edc2k14

edc2k14

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 01:41 PM

Today, when I tried to log into my two websites, i get the following problems...

Member Sign In

If you already have an account, please enter your details below. If you don't have one yet, please sign up first.

• Email Address
    • Please complete this field - it is required.
  • Password
    • Please complete this field - it is required.
Email Address
admin@**********.***
Password

SIGN IN
Remember Me

As you can see, this is a strange event. I know that I have placed the corerct login information. It doesn't matter even if I try a fake account information, it still shows that the login fields are emtpy.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Edited by edc2k14, 28 January 2019 - 01:43 PM.

#2 miraclesong

miraclesong

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:16 AM

hello,I try to help you  here, 

first, according  to my knows, if  you  sign up successfully,the website  will  send  you a  emai to  confirm that,   check  it.

second,If  you confirm  you have  a  account  now,  you can  refresh the  website and then enter your details,   

third if you  confirm  two method above not  success, you can confirm you inf  is all  right, especially the  email inf.

best  wish to you

#3 edc2k14

edc2k14

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:09 PM

hello,I try to help you  here, 

first, according  to my knows, if  you  sign up successfully,the website  will  send  you a  emai to  confirm that,   check  it.

second,If  you confirm  you have  a  account  now,  you can  refresh the  website and then enter your details,   

third if you  confirm  two method above not  success, you can confirm you inf  is all  right, especially the  email inf.

best  wish to you

You are misinterpreting the post. I am the admin of my own website. for some reason, the server started to say login id and password not valid. I am not new to SE as I have a license for one of my website and the other two are bogus keys. All three websites reside on the same server. I rebuilt my home server as I don't trust the UK server farm I was using for the three websites. The problem started several weeks ago. It happened all of a sudden. One days, they are all okay but the next, they are all down.

#4 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,002 points
  • 3,313 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:22 PM

You are misinterpreting the post. I am the admin of my own website. for some reason, the server started to say login id and password not valid. I am not new to SE as I have a license for one of my website and the other two are bogus keys. All three websites reside on the same server. I rebuilt my home server as I don't trust the UK server farm I was using for the three websites. The problem started several weeks ago. It happened all of a sudden. One days, they are all okay but the next, they are all down.

Are you copying and pasting your email address? If so, make sure there are no spaces before or after email address. This will cause error as if a space is a character.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#5 edc2k14

edc2k14

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:42 AM

Are you copying and pasting your email address? If so, make sure there are no spaces before or after email address. This will cause error as if a space is a character.

Les, I am entering my login by hand. I don't use the copy and paste. Even the new version of SE version 4.10.5 is having problems. I am thinking maybe I need to look for an alternative to SE. SE is not willing to provide support as my license is from nearly 8 years ago.

#6 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,002 points
  • 3,313 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:14 PM

Les, I am entering my login by hand. I don't use the copy and paste. Even the new version of SE version 4.10.5 is having problems. I am thinking maybe I need to look for an alternative to SE. SE is not willing to provide support as my license is from nearly 8 years ago.

Did you install any new modules before problem started? If so, try disabling those modules. Also, make sureall widgets were actually removed with regards to other modules you may have removed, if any. Usually this problem happens from module conflict. Also, try restoring to a point that everything worked and reinstall each to isolate, if possible.

Edited by Les, 07 February 2019 - 01:17 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.