#1 edc2k14

edc2k14

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 05:04 AM

I am trying to find how I can add new members to my website using their name and email address. In previous versions, I could use the i4integration file but recently, if you use any version after 4.9, it will not work anymore and crashes the system. Does anyone know of a current module that can help to add users without messing up the database? I tried manually adding someone within the database, but it crashes the website.

#2 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,012 points
  • 3,316 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2019 - 12:24 PM

I am trying to find how I can add new members to my website using their name and email address. In previous versions, I could use the i4integration file but recently, if you use any version after 4.9, it will not work anymore and crashes the system. Does anyone know of a current module that can help to add users without messing up the database? I tried manually adding someone within the database, but it crashes the website.

You cannot add users through database unless you know how to apply salt and hash encryption which is created by installation.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#3 edc2k14

edc2k14

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 12:31 PM

Les, then what other solution do you know to do what the i4integration module did.

#4 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,012 points
  • 3,316 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2019 - 01:58 PM

Les, then what other solution do you know to do what the i4integration module did.

What I4US module are you referring to? I can look into the code during idle time to see what makes it tick. Maybe find database connections info and figure out how module works with member info etc.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#5 edc2k14

edc2k14

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 10:39 AM

What I4US module are you referring to? I can look into the code during idle time to see what makes it tick. Maybe find database connections info and figure out how module works with member info etc.

module-i4usprofileimportexportcvs-4.0.0.tar is the file name. I do not know how to upload it to the network but you can find it in the SE4 section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.