- Having to copy and paste messages to an external translation service is unmanageable for your users, especially in a group chat. It simply takes too much time to let them take part in the conversation, which could very well have moved on by the time it took to understand the message. Automated, real-time translation is the solution.
- The hard truth? Users are spoiled for choice and if your chat experience isn’t great, the only thing people will use it for is to share their username on another, more compelling platform. At CometChat, we’re not just building the best chat platform on the market today, we’re looking ahead. We anticipate the trends and identify the gaps for features your competitors don’t have – features that will give you the competitive advantage. There is a reason certain chat applications like Viber and WeChat resonate more with international audiences. Real-time translation gives you an opportunity to compete like you couldn’t before.
- We don’t have all the data, though, so we can’t tell you just how many deals marketplaces and service companies like Airbnb are missing out on because of the language barrier.
- It’s not just about business. Online communities are thriving and real-time translation allows everyone to explore new cultures, meet new people, and, ultimately, smash the language barrier
- At launch we support e support translation between the following 25 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
View the full article...