Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

[SE5] SocialEngine - 5.0.0 (Stable) ((₦ulled by Mis✞er₩izard))

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 SkippyFresh

SkippyFresh

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 126 points
  • 240 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:10 PM

[UPDATE] The upgrade package provide by SkippyFresh above has been nullified but exceeded SEF upload limitations, so I had to zip it. Unzip file and inside you will find the install .tar file. The download link has been added to orginal post on page 1 of this post. 

THANKS & ENJOY!!!

THANKS LES!

YOU RULE!!!!!

:bow:  :beer:  :bow:

• Les likes this
--
Skippy Fresh
- Social Engine Junkie

Posted Image

#32 scorpiolazy

scorpiolazy

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 9 points
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:36 AM

Make up  key like this: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. It doesn't matter what the first [3] set of X's say [XXXX-XXXX-XXXX] but  that last set of [3] must be multiplied out and that will give you your last set. So, XXXX-XXXX-5635+???? 5x6=30x3=90x5=450, because there are only [3] numbers add a [0] to the begiinning. So, XXXX-XXXX-5635-0450

BINGO!

There must be a license check when installing plugins. Because even with the right key : Error: errors.Not a valid license key.

You get this after pressing Install New Packages

#33 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,051 points
  • 3,348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2020 - 01:09 PM

There must be a license check when installing plugins. Because even with the right key : Error: errors.Not a valid license key.

You get this after pressing Install New Packages

Server returned HTTP-Status #302

This error is one commonly encountered while installing and updating plugins. One way around this problem is to upload the file directly to SocialEngine using an FTP client. Log into your website over FTP and locate the "/temporary/package/archives/" directory in your SocialEngine path. Upload the tar file to this directory, and set the permissions of the file to 777. Then, proceed to the Manage > Packages & Plugins page. SocialEngine should be able to detect the file and extract its contents, allowing you to proceed with the rest of the installation.

https://www.socialen...in-installation

Another link you might find helpful: https://www.socialen...orming-upgrades

Edited by Les, 21 February 2020 - 01:11 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#34 scorpiolazy

scorpiolazy

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 9 points
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:24 AM

Server returned HTTP-Status #302

This error is one commonly encountered while installing and updating plugins. One way around this problem is to upload the file directly to SocialEngine using an FTP client. Log into your website over FTP and locate the "/temporary/package/archives/" directory in your SocialEngine path. Upload the tar file to this directory, and set the permissions of the file to 777. Then, proceed to the Manage > Packages & Plugins page. SocialEngine should be able to detect the file and extract its contents, allowing you to proceed with the rest of the installation.

https://www.socialen...in-installation

Another link you might find helpful: https://www.socialen...orming-upgrades

That did not work for me. Even after manual upload packages not there. Anyone else faces same issue?

#35 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,051 points
  • 3,348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2020 - 05:44 PM

[NOTICE] I just realized something. There may be some of you installing nullified socialengine, any version, that may not be paying attention to questions or radio buttons checked in the [affirmative] It was giving permission to socialengine to check components of your system. They labelled it "Statistics" It has now been removed as well as the auto license key generator fixed. I need someone to test. When I test on my own server or even sometime same network different computer, I get false positives, so....

TEST AWAY!!!

Attached File  social-engine_5.0.0.zip   19.65MB   23 downloads    << [ Updated/Supercedes Original Null Above - Install Only]

Attached File  socialengine-php-upgrade-4-x-5-0-0_5.0.zip   14.97MB   4 downloads   <<[Update/Supercede - Upgrade Only]

*NOTE: Upgrade package too large for SEF so it has been zipped. Just unzip and install .tar file

Edited by Les, 22 February 2020 - 08:31 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#36 scorpiolazy

scorpiolazy

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 9 points
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:16 PM

Does any one else has issue with URL link posting on the timeline?

When link is entered it collects picture and meta information, but when you press SHARE nothing happens.

It seems to happen because of to long Meta Title tag collected. Anyone knows how to solve this?

Edited by scorpiolazy, 22 February 2020 - 08:25 PM.

#37 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,051 points
  • 3,348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:32 PM

New Fixed Upgrade package above [2] comments above.

socialengine-experts.png

#38 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,051 points
  • 3,348 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:37 PM

Yes, this is the correct one for upgrading I shared earlier. The name of it doesn't look like that would be it but it is. It's so great to see these nulled for forum members. :)

Yes, this is the correct one for upgrading I shared earlier. The name of it doesn't look like that would be it but it is. It's so great to see these nulled for forum members. :)

Sorry, missed this post. Thanks for download. Instead of scrolling up, I just grabbed package upon page load from new posts.  :pos:

socialengine-experts.png

#39 Kronos

Kronos

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 13 points
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 02:51 PM

So is upgrade working smoothly or I need a fresh install?

Great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.