Photo

[SE5] SocialEngine - 5.0.0 (Stable) ((₦ulled by Mis✞er₩izard))

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,168 points
  • 3,447 posts
    • Software:SE 5.x

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:22 PM

Please visit the beginning of this thread on first page to find nulled posted for full install only.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#22 Arun

Arun

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:59 AM

Please visit the beginning of this thread on first page to find nulled posted for full install only.

I installed this but when I try to install plugin it sales licence key is not valid

#23 edc2k19

edc2k19

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 09:35 AM

I have disabled SeLinux and have setup the correct permissions and get the following before I can even install the version 5.

socialengine_logo_admin.png
Please set full permissions on temporary/session (chmod 0777).

For "cache_dir is not writable", set full permissions on temporary/cache

The permissions for temporary and public is set properly... it is a strange thing...

Does the version 4.x upgrade to 5.x work?

#24 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,168 points
  • 3,447 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:14 PM

I have disabled SeLinux and have setup the correct permissions and get the following before I can even install the version 5.

socialengine_logo_admin.png
Please set full permissions on temporary/session (chmod 0777).

For "cache_dir is not writable", set full permissions on temporary/cache

The permissions for temporary and public is set properly... it is a strange thing...

Does the version 4.x upgrade to 5.x work?

Look up terminal procedure for chmod -R as root for /home/your-user-name/www/ directory..... Apache has taken permission most likely by default and you must get your permission back. Check File Manager Owner it last column. It is supposed to say you, not apache!

Edited by Les, 17 February 2020 - 10:15 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#25 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,168 points
  • 3,447 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:21 PM

I installed this but when I try to install plugin it sales licence key is not valid

Make up  key like this: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. It doesn't matter what the first [3] set of X's say [XXXX-XXXX-XXXX] but  that last set of [3] must be multiplied out and that will give you your last set. So, XXXX-XXXX-5635+???? 5x6=30x3=90x5=450, because there are only [3] numbers add a [0] to the begiinning. So, XXXX-XXXX-5635-0450

BINGO!

socialengine-experts.png

#26 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,168 points
  • 3,447 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:29 PM

Until someone uploads a current upgrade package [socialengine-php-upgrade_5.0.0.tar], I will not be able to provide a working nulled upgrade package. The one provided above does not install the stable version 5.0.0. files.

Thanks

socialengine-experts.png

#27 SkippyFresh

SkippyFresh
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:34 PM

Until someone uploads a current upgrade package [socialengine-php-upgrade_5.0.0.tar], I will not be able to provide a working nulled upgrade package. The one provided above does not install the stable version 5.0.0. files.

Thanks

There you go brother!

Thanks for all your hard work!

:bow:

#28 MareDoWell

MareDoWell

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 52 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:22 AM

There you go brother!

Thanks for all your hard work!

:bow:

Yes, this is the correct one for upgrading I shared earlier. The name of it doesn't look like that would be it but it is. It's so great to see these nulled for forum members. :)

• Les likes this

#29 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,168 points
  • 3,447 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2020 - 09:44 AM

Yes, this is the correct one for upgrading I shared earlier. The name of it doesn't look like that would be it but it is. It's so great to see these nulled for forum members. :)

Good, upgrade will be worked on.

socialengine-experts.png

#30 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,168 points
  • 3,447 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2020 - 01:32 PM

[UPDATE] The upgrade package provide by SkippyFresh above has been nullified but exceeded SEF upload limitations, so I had to zip it. Unzip file and inside you will find the install .tar file. The download link has been added to orginal post on page 1 of this post. 

THANKS & ENJOY!!!

socialengine-experts.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.