We are happy to announce the release of SocialEngine PHP 5.0.1! This maintenance release fixes bugs and adds minor improvements.
- Fixed - File & Media manager copy URL issue.
- Fixed - Serenity log in photo banner path issue.
- Fixed - Editing of Group displays error if only one plugin enabled in Group member level settings.
- Fixed - Ad upload image broken.
- Fixed - Large site issue with browse pages for plugins. This was caused from friend privacy setting. Added option to disable that check for larger sites. This will still have the privacy for the item but the item will show in the browse list for each plugin. Without the setting enabled, private items do not appear in the browse list which causes a heavy load time for very large sites.
- Fixed - Issue with attaching links to status.
- Fixed - Flood control setting for status post and messages improved for message replies and posting photos/blogs in a status.
- Fixed - Removed mcrypt check in sanity check for requirements.
- Fixed - Mobile App Api notification, search and comment issues.
- Fixed - Photos in messages showed in profile photo tab to other users.
- Fixed - Task scheduler stats error.
- Fixed - Album photo browse page missing widget.
- Fixed - No close button for IM chat. Added an “x” next to the “-” to close the chat box.
- Fixed - Mobile app UI issues, blog and video breadcrumbs.
- Fixed - Mobile app crashes on iOS when clicking profile photo.
Edited by Les, 15 March 2020 - 02:15 AM.