Photo

[SE5] SocialEngine Plugins - 5.0.1 (Retail)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,080 points
  • 3,387 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2020 - 12:17 PM

Here are the most recent (Fixed) Plugins for Version 5.0.1

For some reason they did not fixed the "Forum" plugin and reverted back to version 4.10.5.

I have seen reports that some functions were broke so maybe previous version works proper while they work on a SocialEngine Forum version 5.0.1.

"With a creative mind, Enjoy your Development"

Attached File  SE 5.0.1 PLUGINS.tar   881.5KB   36 downloads  <<[ No Nullification Needed! ]

*NOTE: The issues with the Forum Plugin you can read about here..https://community.so...m_topic&submit=

11133.jpg?1420219019

Edited by Les, 06 March 2020 - 01:32 AM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#2 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,080 points
  • 3,387 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2020 - 01:26 AM

I have tested the SE Forum 5.0.0 plugin and was able to post in forum with no issues.

I am using SE Forum 5.0.0. Some people were reporting issues with version 5.0.0 but so far it works as it should. The forum post is also searchable using default global search function. I am running what I null and it is running great for now.

Conclusion: Always more testing!

Edited by Les, 06 March 2020 - 01:37 AM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#3 MareDoWell

MareDoWell

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:37 PM

(never-mind, I just re-read the original post)

Edited by MareDoWell, 06 March 2020 - 11:37 PM.

#4 Kronos

Kronos

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 14 points
  • 103 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 06:05 PM

Thanks! I'm upgrading to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.