Photo

[SNS] Responsive Clean Wide Theme - 5.0.0 (Retail)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,123 points
  • 3,424 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2020 - 10:13 PM

Responsive Clean Wide Theme-5.0.0 (Retail)

Responsive Clean Wide Theme is made 100% Responsive with a fluid grid system 

which automatically adapts your SocialEngine 5 website to any mobile devices including tablets, smartphones and desktops so that your website looks amazing on any device. This theme is tested and works well with all modern browsers. With this theme you have endless Color Possibilities and a lot more!

sesclean-responsive-member-home-in-iphon

Responsive Clean Wide Theme is made 100% Responsive with a fluid grid system

which automatically adapts your SocialEngine 5 website to any mobile devices including tablets, smartphones and desktops so that your website looks amazing on any device. This theme is tested and works well with all modern browsers. With this theme you have endless Color Possibilities and a lot more!

sesclean-member-home-page-500x985.jpg

Highlights

Responsive Clean Wide Theme is made 100% Responsive with a fluid grid system which automatically adapts your SocialEngine 5 website to any mobile devices including tablets, smartphones and desktops so that your website looks amazing on any device.

Right-to-Left Language Support.

Endless Color Possibilities: Color of the theme can be easily changed with ease in “constants.css” from Theme Editor section in Admin Panel.

Best coding practices and techniques used for styling using CSS3.

Easy Download, and one click installation.

Works and looks absolutely perfect with all the official SocialEngine plugins and any other 3rd party plugins with SocialEngine 5 standards.

Tested and works well with all modern browsers.

Best coding practices and techniques used for styling using CSS3.

Well commented code

Free 90 days Support.

Free product upgrade downloads.

and a lot more!

Attached File  responsive-clean-wide-theme-1_5.0.0.tar   5.42MB   41 downloads

Edited by Les, 31 March 2020 - 10:21 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#2 Kronos

Kronos

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 19 points
  • 129 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 01:35 AM

Is this theme nulled?

#3 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,123 points
  • 3,424 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:12 PM

Is this theme nulled?

It tells you in both the thread heading and at the top of the thread page. If it's nulled, it will say it in the title.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#4 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,123 points
  • 3,424 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:33 PM

Is this theme nulled?

So, after pondering your question about nullification, I decided to see if a license was required to use this theme. I could only find [1] dependency, and it was the SE Core or module-core-4.10.5+. There are limited files in this module. Half the enclosed code is for installation and file sizes and the other half is theme .css or .tpl code within files. So, either this module makes a remote connection to developer server for addition files to be installed or this is complete and ready to install. 

NOTE: I have not tested. I have just shared with all of you. I have no intention of using this theme for I have found what I want to use. It will take one or all of you to test and verify it's usefulness. Nothing can be tested here if it is not available to test. Nothing can be nullified if it is not available here for nullification. All of this depends on "you all" and what you contribute. Nothing offered, nothing gained!

Edited by Les, 02 April 2020 - 12:35 PM.

socialengine-experts.png

#5 Kronos

Kronos

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 19 points
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 04:40 PM

I will try to test it on a different server. It doesn't look that modern or beautiful.

• Les likes this

#6 roury

roury

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 119 points
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:12 AM

Thanks Les

We are legion  :smoke: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.