#1 enesdemirall

enesdemirall

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 04:07 PM

Today I tried to post a new video but when I try to do it It says "We could not find a video there - please check the URL and try again."

It is okay with other video sites.

#2 y2k4ever

y2k4ever

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 36 points
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 04:25 PM

For me..when i embed a video in forum or blog, the video doesn't show up as if i didnt embed the video which i dont understand why

#3 enesdemirall

enesdemirall

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:56 PM

@y2k4ever what about video page ?

Yes, This is a general problem as It is the same when I try to share a video on socialengine demo page.

#4 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,101 points
  • 3,410 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:35 PM

I looked into this as well. It has been happening since SE 5.0.1, I just never noticed. To verify, I tried to upload a Viimeo video and everything worked perfect. Because Youtube has decided to obstruct free-speech videos of everyone, this is happening to developers. It is BULLSHIT! We will have to wait for outcome.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: @enesdemirall

If I have to delete your Help Requests from Shoutbox, I will be forced to suspends your activity here. It is not what I am looking to do but rules are rules and are for all. I deleted once, I'll delete again. Just be patient my friend. I know it isn't best to have to wait but... what I have been doing for long time. If answers do not come quick enough then search yourself for answers. That's what I do!

THANKS!

"Good Luck with Your Development!"

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#5 enesdemirall

enesdemirall

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 03:15 PM

@Les  I didn't know the rules, sorry my friend.Thanks for your comment appreciate it.

• Les likes this

#6 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,101 points
  • 3,410 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2020 - 02:32 PM

YouTube tightens rules around videos with external links

https://www.theverge...riction-patreon

Edited by Les, 19 May 2020 - 02:33 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#7 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,101 points
  • 3,410 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2020 - 02:47 PM

OKAY, found solution for linking Youtube videos, The link has to always be formatted like this below and it will work...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ABcDeFghI  < This is the format you want to follow... to keep simple, add /embed/ directory to url. Use "embed" option of sites instead of copying "short_urls because they are being blocked.

THANKS!

Edited by Les, 19 May 2020 - 02:49 PM.

socialengine-experts.png

#8 enesdemirall

enesdemirall

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:23 PM

But this is not useful isn't it? I have lots of members registered on my website how can I inform them ? I think they have to fix this issue. By the way why did not this short url work anymore ? 

#9 MareDoWell

MareDoWell

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:21 PM

They said it is a known issue and they are working on a fix.

https://community.so...ube-not-working

#10 SkippyFresh

SkippyFresh

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 136 points
  • 247 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:30 PM

OKAY, found solution for linking Youtube videos, The link has to always be formatted like this below and it will work...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ABcDeFghI  < This is the format you want to follow... to keep simple, add /embed/ directory to url. Use "embed" option of sites instead of copying "short_urls because they are being blocked.

THANKS!

Works. Thanks Les

--
Skippy Fresh
- Social Engine Junkie

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.