Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,101 points
  • 3,411 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2020 - 12:05 AM

But this is not useful isn't it? I have lots of members registered on my website how can I inform them ? I think they have to fix this issue. By the way why did not this short url work anymore ? 

Probably more of a United States issue, not sure but youtube has been censoring videos they deem violation of their service if you say that the [WHO] World Health Organization is not giving proper info or you speak against them or any affiliation. They want to vaccinate the world so they can do population control. You cannot sue if you die from something related to vaccination! BILL GATE FAUCI WHO CLINTON FOUNDATION. Our new President is hot on their trail! One day they will all be in GITMO!!!

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#12 SkippyFresh

SkippyFresh

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 136 points
  • 247 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2020 - 03:07 PM

YouTube attach works again.

--
Skippy Fresh
- Social Engine Junkie

Posted Image

#13 enesdemirall

enesdemirall

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 02:49 AM

Yes It does, thanks buddy.

#14 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,101 points
  • 3,411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:39 AM

You are right. It does work now. Well on default SE 5 with Serenity Theme.

I am having issues with the Frankenstein mix I did of SE5 Serenity and YouNetcos Responsive Blue Theme. It still posts video but without image, just video summary. Every time I go back to Default SE 5 everything works perfect without third party module or theme use. This has really been going on for my 8 years here. Statistics widget has never worked right after third party installs.

I am thinking about taking all my third-party plugs and changing code to "like it was coded" by SocialEngine.

In other words, taking an advanced plugin and re-writing it into or integrated as regular SE 5 plugin.example: Advanced Blog re-written with advanced feature into SE Blog.

I do not know why SocialEngine would not be making their own Advanced plugins anyways.

It seems they are ignoring the fact that everyone takes the core and advances it! Why not just give us what we want? Why give up that market? Either become part of it or eliminate the need for it by putting advanced features in those basic plugins.

NO ONE WILL BE HAPPY WITH BASIC!!!

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#15 Kronos

Kronos

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 17 points
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 05:05 PM

You are right. It does work now. Well on default SE 5 with Serenity Theme.

I am having issues with the Frankenstein mix I did of SE5 Serenity and YouNetcos Responsive Blue Theme. It still posts video but without image, just video summary. Every time I go back to Default SE 5 everything works perfect without third party module or theme use. This has really been going on for my 8 years here. Statistics widget has never worked right after third party installs.

I am thinking about taking all my third-party plugs and changing code to "like it was coded" by SocialEngine.

In other words, taking an advanced plugin and re-writing it into or integrated as regular SE 5 plugin.example: Advanced Blog re-written with advanced feature into SE Blog.

I do not know why SocialEngine would not be making their own Advanced plugins anyways.

It seems they are ignoring the fact that everyone takes the core and advances it! Why not just give us what we want? Why give up that market? Either become part of it or eliminate the need for it by putting advanced features in those basic plugins.

NO ONE WILL BE HAPPY WITH BASIC!!!

I was wondering the same thing all along. All these third party companies are like sharks. You buy their products, it doesn't work, zero support, and you end up having to explain to your users. Not a good thing.

Advancing SE's core plugins without the bloats (SEAO core, API, etc...) which usually ends up slowing down your site. I'd be in for something like that.

Edited by Kronos, 23 May 2020 - 05:05 PM.

#16 Kronos

Kronos

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 17 points
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 05:20 PM

That embed trick doesn't work on SES or SEAO mobile apps. You must buy  their advance videos for it to work. :sweating:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.