Photo

[SE5] SocialEngine - 5.1.0 Plugins [Stable] Retail (Untouched)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,114 points
  • 3,423 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:15 PM

image5.png

We are very happy to announce the release of SocialEngine PHP 5.1.0 Plugins to go with the "New" release of SocialEngine PHP 5.1.0p1 Core Engine Platform!

This release also adds reCAPTCHA 3, font choices for Serenity,  new CCPA data sharing opt out feature,  feature improvements, bug fixes and more to the version 5.1.0p1 platform!

• Added settings for Blogs, Classifieds, Polls, Forums, Events, Groups, Music & Videos to control how many items show in the browse page.
  • Added the ability to disable the store and blog updates in admin panel as some servers block them.
  • Fixed - IM chat toggle online/offline wasn’t showing red color to indicate it is offline.
  • Fixed - Clearing photos from upload list via the “Clear lists” button didn’t clear the photos and caused an error
  • Improved - Forum, Event Discussion and Group discussion reply box UI improvement.
  • Fixed - Image uploaded with hashtag in feed shows the hashtag twice (at the top and bottom of the image).
  • Fixed - Setting for how many photos to show for browse page.
  • Fixed - Photo duplication if setting an Event or Group photo as the event’s or group’s cover photo.
  • Improved - User, Group and Event default cover photo setting now uses File & Media Manager.
  • Fixed - Quoting a post in an Event discussion showed blockquote tags.
  • Improved - Forum UI Improvements for: Added header color to forum categories; updated forum icons; fixed stickied post to show background color; added red color to lock when forum topic is closed; fixed post to show both the lock and the sticky icon as well as the sticky background if a post is closed and stickied.
  • Improved - Video browse was set to show 10 videos per page which should have been 12 for fresh installs. The default setting is now 12 for fresh installs. This doesn’t impact upgrades in order not to overwrite admin settings.
  • Mobile App Fixes and Improvements:
    • Improved - Fresh install sites will see the Sign Out link moved into the Settings. This doesn’t impact upgrades as we wouldn’t want to overwrite admin settings.
    • Fixed - New users couldn’t upload cover photo on fresh installs.
    • Fixed - Video upload option for “My Device/My Computer” wasn’t showing on iOS.
    • Fixed - Video uploaded from My Device/My Computer didn’t work at full screen.
    • Fixed - Forum post text in main activity crashes when clicked.

A complete changelog is available for more details about the changes and fixes implemented in this 5.1.0 release. Please view our demo of v5 and explore the new features! 

Attached File  SE Plugins 5.1.0.zip   914.36KB   38 downloads <[Waiting on word about Mobile Plugin Update]

Edited by Les, 20 May 2020 - 05:38 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#2 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,114 points
  • 3,423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2020 - 03:48 PM

Changelog: 5.1.0p1 Changes

• application/modules/Core/layouts/scripts/default.tpl
    • Mini Menu issues Fixed
    • Mini Search Widget fix
  • application/modules/Core/widgets/menu-mini/index.tpl
    • Fix search widget
    • Mini menu search fix
  • application/modules/Core/widgets/search-mini/Controller.php
    • Fix search widget

Edited by Les, 22 May 2020 - 03:49 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#3 Kronos

Kronos

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 19 points
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 03:56 PM

Anyone tested these without issues? I can't find anything.

#4 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,114 points
  • 3,423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2020 - 02:28 PM

Anyone tested these without issues? I can't find anything.

So far, everything is working as it should but my function tests have been minimal. SE5 with own modules, for most part function flawlessly. If you introduce third-party modules, that is when loss of function arises. Most of the time, my issues are .css or .tpl. Widgets and third-party widgets are the conflict, in most cases. "call_function conflicts"

Edited by Les, 30 May 2020 - 02:28 PM.

socialengine-experts.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.