We are very happy to announce the release of SocialEngine PHP 5.1.0 Plugins to go with the "New" release of SocialEngine PHP 5.1.0p1 Core Engine Platform!
This release also adds reCAPTCHA 3, font choices for Serenity, new CCPA data sharing opt out feature, feature improvements, bug fixes and more to the version 5.1.0p1 platform!
- Added settings for Blogs, Classifieds, Polls, Forums, Events, Groups, Music & Videos to control how many items show in the browse page.
- Added the ability to disable the store and blog updates in admin panel as some servers block them.
- Fixed - IM chat toggle online/offline wasn’t showing red color to indicate it is offline.
- Fixed - Clearing photos from upload list via the “Clear lists” button didn’t clear the photos and caused an error
- Improved - Forum, Event Discussion and Group discussion reply box UI improvement.
- Fixed - Image uploaded with hashtag in feed shows the hashtag twice (at the top and bottom of the image).
- Fixed - Setting for how many photos to show for browse page.
- Fixed - Photo duplication if setting an Event or Group photo as the event’s or group’s cover photo.
- Improved - User, Group and Event default cover photo setting now uses File & Media Manager.
- Fixed - Quoting a post in an Event discussion showed blockquote tags.
- Improved - Forum UI Improvements for: Added header color to forum categories; updated forum icons; fixed stickied post to show background color; added red color to lock when forum topic is closed; fixed post to show both the lock and the sticky icon as well as the sticky background if a post is closed and stickied.
- Improved - Video browse was set to show 10 videos per page which should have been 12 for fresh installs. The default setting is now 12 for fresh installs. This doesn’t impact upgrades in order not to overwrite admin settings.
- Mobile App Fixes and Improvements:
- Improved - Fresh install sites will see the Sign Out link moved into the Settings. This doesn’t impact upgrades as we wouldn’t want to overwrite admin settings.
- Fixed - New users couldn’t upload cover photo on fresh installs.
- Fixed - Video upload option for “My Device/My Computer” wasn’t showing on iOS.
- Fixed - Video uploaded from My Device/My Computer didn’t work at full screen.
- Fixed - Forum post text in main activity crashes when clicked.
SE Plugins 5.1.0.zip 914.36KB 18 downloads <[Waiting on word about Mobile Plugin Update]
Edited by Les, 20 May 2020 - 05:38 PM.