Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 19 points
  • 128 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 23 May 2020 - 07:27 PM

I need to store all user videos

I've looked at vimeo or youtube but all users are not gonna accept to load their videos there.

Anyone using Amazon for storing social engine videos?

Edited by Kronos, 23 May 2020 - 07:28 PM.

#2 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,122 points
  • 3,424 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:38 PM

Good Question. I am suprised that 3rd party developers have not created a solution for offsite storage or cloud storage as an economical remedy for storage.

Currently, I am using Interserver Hosting - Shared and have had no issues with performance but no access to ffmpeg. There is no real load on the site from multiple users. This works for me for a purely developmental scenario. https://www.interser...net/webhosting/covid.png

Edited by Les, 26 May 2020 - 03:47 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.