Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,114 points
  • 3,423 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:45 PM

Here is a ffmpeg compilation that allows your members to upload videos on your websites shared host.

Just unpack .tar file in root directory [/home/?/public_html/ffmpeg-4.2.2-amd64-static/ffmpeg] and go to your Admin panel video global settings and input path [/home/?/public_html/ffmpeg-4.2.2-amd64-static/ffmpeg] and save and you are done. VERY EASY! When you go back to your video utilities tab you will see that the code compiled and you will have a working "Upload from Computer" link on frontend. ;)

You will find the double compressed file here... https://www.johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/

Do not forget to make new folder in root directory named: ffmpeg-4.2.2-amd64-static

P.S. I have tested this on my website and It Works 100%

Edited by Les, 29 May 2020 - 02:11 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#2 bcifer

bcifer

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 24 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 01 August 2020 - 11:11 PM

Thank you works great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.