We are happy to announce the release of SocialEngine PHP 5.3.2! This maintenance release fixes bugs we found in additional testing.
Following is a list of fixes in this release:
- Improve - Post character feed limit count design.
- Fixed - Hashtag results page throws error when viewed as guest.
- Fixed - Serenity choices overwritten on upgrade.
- Fixed - SameSite attribute not set.
- Fixed - Group photo album shows 6 count of photos but empty.
A complete changelog is available for more details about the fixes implemented in this 5.3.2 release. For those already on version 5.3, only the following were updated in this so there is no need to update all of the SocialEngine plugins.
For those not on version 5.3, you will want to do a full upgrade.
social-engine_5.3.2.zip 20.05MB 10 downloads FULL INSTALL-NULLED
socialengine-php-upgrade_5.3.2.tar 14.98MB 8 downloads UPGRADE PACKAGE-NULLED
Edited by Les, 27 November 2020 - 04:27 AM.