Get optimized web hosting for your...
Social Engine 4
Shared Hosting as low as $5
Get your site up and running in
VPS, Dedicated or Cluster Server
for cheapest price
Terms of Premium Subscriptions and Payments
Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:35 PM
By using/buying our paid services, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service as below.
1. To contact us before opening ANY kind of disputes on paypal. We are sure, we can get it sorted. Otherwise, if you purchased the subscription recently (in 24 hours). If system didn't activated your subscription automatically, We have to do it manually. It may takes up to 24 hours.
2. If your subscription has been deleted/canceled by us for rule breaking in the forum, It will be not recoverable again. You can't get your subscription back or get a re-fund since we are clearly mentioned, that we are NOT doing any kind of re-funding in the subscription page with bold letters (Also read term 6 at below). So, do not open disputes for such kind things, Because, You lost your money and subscription because of your own fault. However, If you opened a dispute for that, It will be marked as fraud attempt and we will get actions according to our 3rd term listed as below.
3. Fraud(s) will NOT be tolerated. We will report any kind of fraud payment(s) to paypal and relevant authorities and will blacklist your IP, Email address, etc. Social Engine Forum will co-operate fully with the authorities to help unmask fraudsters. You will lose your money and the subscription both.
4. At times some of our service(s) are unavailable (very often temporarily). We make our level best to get things sorted out asap as long they are under our control. Consequently, if there are any disruption of service(s), please be patient (we always compensate our users for downtime(s)). By the way, We are not doing any kind of re-funding. We will add more days to your subscription according to downtime length instead.
5. You are agreeing not to abuse our service(s) and/or sharing your account with third parties. If system detected high difference IP addresses accessed to your account, your subscription can be refused. We may or may not contact you before we going to get such actions.
6. As we mentioned above, no re-funds at all. We are selling memberships, not hardwares (physical things). So cant place a warranty badge to confirm that buyer not used it. Hope you will understand it.
7. Administrators and Moderators are not bound to respond your topics or help you to solve your problems. They are just another group which running this site and every user may help each other. As they are working for free, they are not bound to help you. But, if any Administrator and Moderator would like to help someone, he or she can do it of course.
8. To NOT change your contact details used at account such as email address or password, because which will lead you to void the premium membership. In simple, if you changed your email address, you will need to confirm your new email address by clicking the unique link at the email we sent to your new email address. Also, while you confirm your account, you will be switched back to validating group (which don't have much permissions over community to access forum sections). As you can see, you may lose your premium membership if you tried to change your email. This is for your own security to stop hijacking others accounts. Sorry for any inconvenience.
To contact us, please use the PM system on the forum which is the best way to reach us. PM needs to be sent to one of Sandakelum or Salman for Paypal related problems and contact Dave for alertPay related problems.
Social Engine Forum
Coldware Networks Netherland
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users