Social Ads allows your users to create advertisement campaigns to promote a website or on-site elements, such as classifieds, events, groups. Ads can be charged by real money (paypal, google checkout, ...) or by points and priced by CPC, CPM or period.
- User can Advertise a website (url) or classified, event, group, poll or profile
- New Ad Analytics - Detailed statistics about ad views / clicks
- Various pricing models - Clicks (CPC), Views/Impressions (CPM) or Duration
- Enable ad-free zone for specific user level
- Targeting pages - Ability to target specific page on the website (e.g. homepage, user homepage, profile, ... (not present in SE core)
- Targeting networks - User can select if and which networks to target
- Create ad from banner image, text or from the photo of classified, event, group, ...
- Additional advertisement / promotional spot - small box on user homepage
- Admin can control which placements user can advertise on, what networks / pages to target
- Admin can control banner sizes for each placement
- Admin can approve / reject advertisements
- Admin can create Pricing packages to affect various advertisement options for users to choose from
- Charge by real money or points
- Auto-resize banner / image to fit ad size
- Email user notifications about approved / rejected ad
Edited by Sandakelum, 24 May 2010 - 05:54 PM.
Package Re-Uploaded and Fixed